No announcement yet.

I was just helping in MABS and a derail happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you gonna edit EVERY post you make after I reply to make yourself look better?

Comment

Weird, you have referred to your join date twice and then post that? I guess I will call you crazy.

Psst...I asked if you were slow.

Comment

Originally posted by dig420 View Post
        Are you gonna edit EVERY post you make after I reply to make yourself look better?
        Yes, I am as long as it irritates you.

Comment

Don't act like you're not, I quoted you once or twice and the changes are right there in front of God and everybody. You're doing it damn near every post you make to try to make yourself retroactively clever. It's not working.

Comment

You don't have the power to irritate me lol

Comment

You wanted a ban and snapped at kickapoo you are irritated.

Comment

not irritated, amused. Always fun watching a KF guy try to not lose his mind.

Comment

Don't act like you're not, I quoted you once or twice and the changes are right there in front of God and everybody.
                  This is why I asked if you were slow. I said yes.

You're doing it damn near every post you make to try to make yourself retroactively clever.
                  Yes, because it is irritating you.

It's not working.
                  Oh okay. We will disagree.

Comment

it's kinda strange that you think I'm so irritated, but then again it was kinda strange when you got all weepy about me telling him that he can train in lots of places in Vegas. Overall, you're just kinda strange in general but being a KF guy, that's pretty much par for the course right? :)

Comment

not irritated, amused. Always fun watching a KF guy try to not lose his mind.
                      Well I guess you can give pointers because, your mind is long gone.

FUCKING HELL! I'm NOT!
                      I-r-r-i-t-a-t-e-d.

Comment

relax glasshoppa, it's only the intarweb

Comment

Okay, man, we get it, you train MMA and you don't like people who train KF or probably TKD or whatever the hell you want to train.

Why do you think it is okay for you to pass judgement based on what martial art they train? Do you really think it matters?

What if a mod was an MMA fighter moved your post? What would you bitch and moan about then?

Comment

I'm not passing judgement, any training is better than no training. I'm just poking It Is Fake, because he's sensitive and it's entertaining watching him try to hide it.

Comment

He's not sensitive, you just don't make any fucking sense, man.

Comment

it's kinda strange that you think I'm so irritated, but then again it was kinda strange when you got all weepy about me telling him that he can train in lots of places in Vegas. Overall, you're just kinda strange in general but being a KF guy, that's pretty much par for the course right? :)
                                No, what's really strange is guy who rolls, talks, and ribs a UFC fighter is irritated by a MABS cull dealing with kung fu.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X