I was just helping in MABS and a derail happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dig420 View Post
    You keep repeating the same already refuted point, but I'M slow? ok.
    Yes, because you still think sayin nu unh means you refuted anything.

Comment

Well there you go. Now we know it has nothing to do with board decorum, just a KF guy about to give his mod version of the five finger death touch plus chi blast to defend his KF honor hahaha

Comment

Well there you go. Now we know it has nothing to do with board decorum, just a KF guy about to give his mod version of the five finger death touch plus chi blast to defend his KF honor hahaha
        You do realize your posts have already been moved right? You broke ToS and you are to arrogant to admit your mistake. Straw is not your friend.

Comment

ok glasshoppa u win, your kung fu is STRONGER than mine!

Comment

Is 'hanging out' with Forrest the same as 'training with' Forrest?

jwlol
            Last edited by Kickapoo; 2/14/2011 1:51pm, .

Comment

I dunno, it's sitting on the mat with him, rolling beside him, asking him shit, giving him shit about his ghostwriter on his books. It's really not that unusual in BJJ, I've known tons of fighters. Almost any school you walk into in Vegas you'll be training with some UFC guys.

Are there really that many people here who haven't rolled with anyone well known? Guess I must be lucky to be in Vegas and LA.

Comment

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=90641&page=16 for the full thread.

I do understand the vibe here. Someone said there was no place to train in Vegas, I told him there were plenty of places to train. It is fake got made because he apparently thought that me saying there are differences between KF and BJJ (exact words) was a slam on KF, while trying to pretend that I made a major thread derail by telling the KF kid that he can come train at Throwdown anytime he wants. Because there are NEVER any posts in MABS threads about ANYTHING other than the topic header, and nobody EVER replies to a prior poster's statements except me.

Comment

I don't 'roll' with anyone, I box.

And I'm pretty sure LV is considered the Mecca of MMA so don't act so surprised there's high level training around.

Comment

FUCKING HELL! I'm NOT! That's exactly what I was telling that kid, that if he wanted to train there are a ton of excellent places in Vegas to do it. For some reason, It Is Fake took exception. Whatever.

Comment

Interesting, that is now two other posters that read your words that particular way.

Comment

oh ok.. well here's the original post then:

"monky, why not train with any one of the dozens of MMA schools and actual real live fighters here in Vegas? I've just started training at Throwdown here in Vegas, get to hang out with Forrest all the time. It's fun."

MAJOR THREAD DERAIL! That post is so obscure and contains so many possible levels of interpretation that it's no wonder everyone sees it differently, right?

Comment

The original post is already in this thread. You don't need to post it again.

All I'm saying is you acting like IiF is the Overlord Guardian of Kung Fu makes about sense as you trying to tell the kung fu guy to train at an MMA gym.

Comment

Can't see any other reason for him to get his feelings hurt in that post.

Comment

oh ok.. well here's the original post then:

"monky, why not train with any one of the dozens of MMA schools and actual real live fighters here in Vegas? I've just started training at Throwdown here in Vegas, get to hang out with Forrest all the time. It's fun."

MAJOR THREAD DERAIL! That post is so obscure and contains so many possible levels of interpretation that it's no wonder everyone sees it differently, right?
                              Uhmm no I actually was going to leave that post but, as you just showed we needed context.

These two post started the derail hence why I said "you two."
                              You just started training at a gym... albeit a gym that competes on a national level... and you just magically get to hang out and train with the fight team/pro level kids...

*reaching for my bullshit flag*
                              First off, I've been training off and on for 7 or 8 years, hence my easily seen join date of 2004 just to your left. Second off, if you knew anything about BJJ, you'd know that yes, that's exactly how it works. If today WAS my very first day on the mat, I would still be there sharing space and bullshitting with Forrest and half a dozen other professional fighters. There's a difference between KF and BJJ and that's a pretty good illustration of it. Come on down and check it out.
                              You flipped out when I called you slow. Feelings hurt?

Fuck is up with the arrogance here? Have I done something to deserve being tagged 'slow' or are you just rude like that as a matter of habit? Someone made an erroneous statement, I corrected it, end of story. You want to ban me for it, go right ahead. I'll try not to lose any sleep.
                              Then you must be crying on your keyboard.

Comment

I don't like being insulted without cause, call me crazy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X