I was just helping in MABS and a derail happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just helping in MABS and a derail happened

monky, why not train with any one of the dozens of MMA schools and actual real live fighters here in Vegas? I've just started training at Throwdown here in Vegas, get to hang out with Forrest all the time. It's fun.

Originally posted by dig420 View Post
    monky, why not train with any one of the dozens of MMA schools and actual real live fighters here in Vegas? I've just started training at Throwdown here in Vegas, get to hang out with Forrest all the time. It's fun.

You just started training at a gym... albeit a gym that competes on a national level... and you just magically get to hang out and train with the fight team/pro level kids...

*reaching for my bullshit flag*

Comment

First off, I've been training off and on for 7 or 8 years, hence my easily seen join date of 2004 just to your left. Second off, if you knew anything about BJJ, you'd know that yes, that's exactly how it works. If today WAS my very first day on the mat, I would still be there sharing space and bullshitting with Forrest and half a dozen other professional fighters. There's a difference between KF and BJJ and that's a pretty good illustration of it. Come on down and check it out.

Comment

MABS you two this isn't a thread to discuss where you are going to train or check out my school.

No, it really isn't but good red herring.

Comment

I'm not. Simply replying to his post that there's no where to train in LV. In fact Las Vegas probably has more serious training available than any city in the WORLD except for maybe LA. You never know, he might start training BJJ, I might have just changed his life ;)

Comment

Yes, and both of you were warned or are you that slow? His was at least partially on topic.

Comment

Fuck is up with the arrogance here? Have I done something to deserve being tagged 'slow' or are you just rude like that as a matter of habit? Someone made an erroneous statement, I corrected it, end of story. You want to ban me for it, go right ahead. I'll try not to lose any sleep.

Comment

Fuck is up with the arrogance here? Have I done something to deserve being tagged 'slow' or are you just rude like that as a matter of habit? Someone made an erroneous statement, I corrected it, end of story. You want to ban me for it, go right ahead. I'll try not to lose any sleep.
                You two were told to calm down and you flipped out. Have you discussed the thread? No. Did you discuss the Soards? No. Did you read the rules of MABS? No.

When you were advised of what to do you said "nu unh no I didn't" when you blatantly did insult kung fu, get mad because someone said you were BSing, and derailed the thread. Arrogance?

Yes, I think you were not only being arrogant but now you want a ban because your feelings are hurt. Oh and arrogance assuming he must train something other than Kung Fu. Kung Fu is pretty crappy in Las Vegas. Oh your arrogance made you assume he was talking about all schools in a kung fu bullshido thread.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90641
                Last edited by It is Fake; 2/14/2011 1:09pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                  You two were told to calm down and you flipped out. Have you discussed the thread? No. Did you discuss the Soards? No. Did you read the rules of MABS? No.

When you were advised of what to do you said "nu unh no I didn't" when you blatantly did insult kung fu, get mad because someone said you were BSing, and derailed the thread. Arrogance?

Yes, I think you were not only being arrogant but now you want a ban because your feelings are hurt.
                  It would take me about 10 seconds to find 150 posts in MABS threads that have nothing to do with the topic, some of these threads are 150 pages long. If you're butthurt because you think I insulted KF then just say so and we can talk about that, but don't pretend like I committed some huge violation of board ethics. I've been here longer than you have, I know better. I'm not the one calling posters 'slow' here. I'm just pointing out that if he wants to train in Vegas, there are plenty of places to do it, which is something that any aspiring MA guy should want to know.

Comment

AH yes, I see by your hasty edit that it's KF that's the issue here. Don't blame me for your sensitivity on that issue. Blame the UFC.

Comment

AH yes, I see by your hasty edit that it's KF that's the issue here. Don't blame me for your sensitivity on that issue. Blame the UFC.
                      Sensitivity coming from the crybaby that wants a ban? No, you shit posting is the issue and derailing threads in MABS. Kung Fu? Hahaha if you only knew WTF you were talking about.

Comment

I don't want a ban, I'm just saying that if you want to try to throw your almighty godlike mod powers around to avenge your hurt feelings over the KF insult I said in your imagination, then that's your prerogative. Just don't pretend like you're doing it because of board rules.

Comment

You were corrected for posting off topic or did you miss that? Have you stated anything about the Soards? Nope. Did you post about the school? Nope.

That is why you are slow, you are still trying to create a strawman to make yourself feel better about being admonished.

Comment

You keep repeating the same already refuted point, but I'M slow? ok.

Comment

It would take me about 10 seconds to find 150 posts in MABS threads that have nothing to do with the topic, some of these threads are 150 pages long. If you're butthurt because you think I insulted KF then just say so and we can talk about that, but don't pretend like I committed some huge violation of board ethics. I've been here longer than you have, I know better. I'm not the one calling posters 'slow' here. I'm just pointing out that if he wants to train in Vegas, there are plenty of places to do it, which is something that any aspiring MA guy should want to know.
                              Yes, you are absolutely right and it has nothing to do with YOU two getting caught.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X