Clear All

• Ketsueki
    replied
    Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    I hope the interview goes like this:
    "so Stephen, I hear"*WRIST GRAB MOTHERFUCKER!*

*squints*"I don't think so, pal."

*AIKIDO!*
    That would be assuming Steven sets the pace, instead of JLC. Steven's business model seems to be:

1. Wrist Grab.
    2. Squint, Eastwood style.
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!

Who knew ????? was a teep to the chin?

Leave a comment:

• Permalost
    replied
    I hope the interview goes like this:
    "so Stephen, I hear"*WRIST GRAB MOTHERFUCKER!*

*squints*"I don't think so, pal."

*AIKIDO!*

Leave a comment:

• Turrry
    replied
    Yeah...we're gonna need a transcript or upload here in the States. K Thx Bye.

Leave a comment:

• buzzbevan
    replied
    i've just marked it for recording on sky +.

just for info but it is scheduled for 10pm and not 9.

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    Probably 'cos you're hoping that Seagal will use Theroux as Uke and throw him around a bit. When Theroux parlayed his 'Innocent Abroad' style in the American Wrestling episode, he over-reached himself in saying it was 'All Fixed' so causing The Sarge to put him through the Mill until he chucked up. Quite right too.

Yep, I'll likely be watching - unless I'm able to train...
    I'd actually forgotten about that. I was thinking more in the conventional 'keep feeding him the rope and watch the dude hang himself from the rafters' sense - but yeah, seeing Louis getting tossed like a salad would be fun too. Most people are probably wise to his shtick now anyway - or at least their agents will be.

Leave a comment:

• Eddie Hardon
    replied
    Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Channel 5 are usually pretty rough on celebrities with their documentaries (scandal = viewers, rite?), so I'm pretty confident that this one isn't going to be a brown nose job.

I'll see if I can get it up on YouTube for you guys. Though it'll probably be torrented somewhere...

See the 'how tough is...?' thread. I posted a link to an interview with JLC in which he stated that Seagal keeps a loaded machine gun in his bedroom. Can't wait.

Edit: I wish that the BBC would sick Louis Theroux on Seagal.
    Probably 'cos you're hoping that Seagal will use Theroux as Uke and throw him around a bit. When Theroux parlayed his 'Innocent Abroad' style in the American Wrestling episode, he over-reached himself in saying it was 'All Fixed' so causing The Sarge to put him through the Mill until he chucked up. Quite right too.

Yep, I'll likely be watching - unless I'm able to train...

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignorami View Post
    One for the british members here:

Channel 5, Monday 14th, 9pm. "One off documentary where Justin Lee Collins goes head-to-head with Steven Seagal"

Obviously he isn't going fight him, but promises to be good. Love him or hate him, Justin Lee Collins is very disarming with celebrities, so we should get some real insights.

At worst it'll be some funny shit :-)

What better treat for that special someone than to watch this with them valentines night?
    Channel 5 are usually pretty rough on celebrities with their documentaries (scandal = viewers, rite?), so I'm pretty confident that this one isn't going to be a brown nose job.

I'll see if I can get it up on YouTube for you guys. Though it'll probably be torrented somewhere...

See the 'how tough is...?' thread. I posted a link to an interview with JLC in which he stated that Seagal keeps a loaded machine gun in his bedroom. Can't wait.

Edit: I wish that the BBC would sick Louis Theroux on Seagal.
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 2/12/2011 4:49pm, .

Leave a comment:

• superangryfish
    replied
    cheers for the heads up

Leave a comment:

• "Steven Seagal vs Justin Lee Collins" for valentines night

One for the british members here:

Channel 5, Monday 14th, 9pm. "One off documentary where Justin Lee Collins goes head-to-head with Steven Seagal"

Obviously he isn't going fight him, but promises to be good. Love him or hate him, Justin Lee Collins is very disarming with celebrities, so we should get some real insights.

At worst it'll be some funny shit :-)

What better treat for that special someone than to watch this with them valentines night?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X