"Steven Seagal vs Justin Lee Collins" for valentines night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been re-watching it.

He's got a new drink coming out. One that makes your dick big and hard. So hard that even a cat couldn't scratch it.

Can't believe I'd forgotten about that. I'm sold.

Comment

That would be good for me. The stink of Tuna has cats all over mine!

Comment

My favourite part was when he was talking about needing both testicles, because without your balls slapping in behind your cock, you weren't doing the lady a proper service.

Watching Above the Law all those years ago, I never imagined he'd be on British TV explaining that.

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post

Dunno, really. Different things are worth different things (all boils down to what someone would be willing to pay for it) - but did they even have katanas in Japan 1000 years ago?

Comment

The Gibson was worth a million dollars because it had been played by Steven Seagal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorami View Post
              The Gibson was worth a million dollars because it had been played by Steven Seagal.
              OF COURSE!

(What was I thinking????) ;-)

Comment

there certainly are 1000 year old japanese swords, although IIRC they were not called "katana" at that time. if any of you go to tokyo, i suggest a visit to the japanese sword museum, which has lots of fantastic swords many of them around that age.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
                  there certainly are 1000 year old japanese swords, although IIRC they were not called "katana" at that time. if any of you go to tokyo, i suggest a visit to the japanese sword museum, which has lots of fantastic swords many of them around that age.
                  You are very correct, sir.
                  If I may interject a comment regarding the Katana... The swords are often divided by age: jokoto ("ancient swords") - 795 koto ("old swords") 795 - 1596 shinto ("new swords") 1596 - 1624 shinshinto ("new new swords") 1624 - 1876 gendaito ("contemporary swords") 1876-1953 shinshakuto ("modern swords") 1953 - ? Oldest swords on record in Japan are the two that were sent as a present to queen Himeko from China during Wei-dynasty in 240 a.d. In 280 a.d. many more iron swords were imported from China to Japan. Katana is the most famous Japanese samurai sword.

Japanese Bushidoo (from http://www.scribd.com/doc/2184468/Sa...-Sword-History).

Regarding the museum... http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/arrange/at...00000eg9y.html
                  Last edited by Mo_Fo; 2/16/2011 5:11pm, . Reason: odd copy & paste

Comment

Just re-watched the scene. He never actually refers to the sword specifically as a 'katana'. I'm really sorry - I could have sworn that he did...

SS: This sword is the 1000 year old one.
                    JLC: Is this your most prized possession, Steven, in terms of swords?
                    SS: Yeah, this is right up in there...

SS: Okay, this one... is a museum piece - and this piece could be worth upwards of $1million, you know, because it's so rare...

SS: Boy, a 1000 year old sword, man...
                    JLC: Yeah.
                    SS: And it looks as though it was made yesterday, doesn't it?
                    JLC: Yeah, it does - it looks brand new.

SS: The sword is the backbone - the foundation, of all martial arts.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X