Vote for Todd Keuneke to get his a$$ kicked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    like all of his other supposed mma fights...he will dick tuck and not show up. He even promotes them and doesn't show up.
    You're right, but this the closest thing to street cred that this fucker has come to since he ripped off Sean Sherk... It deserves a vote just based on principle.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFunk View Post
      I give him credit though for realizing his mistake and creating his own fighting system so that now he does not have to show lineage or have any type of certification.
      I'd give him credit if it was an original idea.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
        I'd give him credit if it was an original idea.
        ... and an effective approach.

Comment

Survey is closed. Anyone know the results?

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke View Post
            Survey is closed. Anyone know the results?
            This page lists the following results:

Travis Cavalli - 135 lbs - View Videos
            Diego Cuenca - 145 lbs - View Videos
            Jeremy Johnson - 155 lbs - View Videos
            Matt Silcox - 170 lbs - View Videos

Sadly, Todd did not make the cut. However, he did post a message on that page congratulating the winners:

Originally posted by TODD KEUNEKE
            At 2:48am on February 16, 2011, TODD KEUNEKE said...

WE COULDNT OF PICKED A BETTER GROUP TO BE FIGHTING FOR ARE CREW SO WE GOTTA SUPPORT THEM AND ENCOURAGE THEM FOR THEIR FIGHTS SO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS KEEP IN TOUCH WITH VLOGS
            The way he says "we couldn't of [sic] picked a better group to be fighting for are [sic] crew," it sounds like he is implying that some of the four winners are part of "his crew," whatever that means.

I don't know any of the winners, so I don't know if any of them are actually affiliated with Todd. Maybe someone who has been following this thread (and the threads on the UG) more closely can comment on that.

Comment

Originally Posted by TODD KEUNEKE At 2:48am on February 16, 2011, TODD KEUNEKE said...

WE COULDNT OF PICKED A BETTER GROUP TO BE FIGHTING FOR ARE CREW SO WE GOTTA SUPPORT THEM AND ENCOURAGE THEM FOR THEIR FIGHTS SO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS KEEP IN TOUCH WITH VLOGS
              I was wondering who that was trolling the Bullshido facebook page. Mr Capslock strikes again.

Comment

This guy is obviously off of his rocker. If you have not taken the time to read the UG thread and have a hour or three to burn I highly reccomend it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X