Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for Todd Keuneke to get his a$$ kicked

Todd's Awesome Videos!

Todd Keuneke is a super delusional JKD/WingChun troll that lives in his parents basement and posts crazy youtube videos. He has also made the utterly insane mistake of entering BJ Penn's "So you Think You Can Fight" contest.

Check out his videos at the above link, and the vote for him here:
    Vote For Todd!

So we can send him to Hilo to get completely dominated in an MMA match against some of Hilo's best Ammy fighters.

Remember, vote for Todd! Because he deserves it.

This guys hits more cliches than a card shop.

Too many things to pick out, body slamming his girlfriend, human skin = peach, juji gatame can be defended by just grabbing your wrist with you other hand and pulling it back, biting, stuffing a shot with a elbow.

Its like he took the bullshit checklist and made sure he ticked off everyone. Almost too perfect.

Comment

Voted!

I'm hoping the awesome power of Bullshido can give Todd his shot at showing everybody his amazing anti-grapple skillz!

Comment

I was on the fence until I saw him trying to get into his car then do the "please sir will you please back up foomfoomfoom!" technique. Good troll job but they tipped their hand just a little bit too much.

Comment

Whereas the foom foom foom copycat, didn't see that?

Comment

I voted for him. Here's the thing, though- after he gets his ass handed to him (and he will), he could still fall back on the lame anti-grappling excuses he loves so much.

I'm strangely compelled to make a video where I smear a peach against a canvas ring.

Comment

If anyone deserves to get their delusions beaten out of them, it's this guy. I'll be voting for him daily.

Comment

Voted

Comment

Douchebag got my vote....errrrr ummm, I mean Todd got my vote.

Comment

I love demonstrations of "defenses" against incorrectly performed attacks.

Comment

Even if he does not make it there to get his crap handed to him, can we have him as the D-bag of the month? At the very least he needs to beplaced there.

Comment

OP

If I make the effort to vote daily, I require vids to be posted on this thread. fair?

Edit: http://www.bjpenn.com/video/what-cag...r-do-when-they

He accepts gong saus!!?! Not that i'm putting it into anybody's mind to challenge him if you live near him, then put it on camera....that would be cruel....
                        Last edited by donoraen; 2/11/2011 4:27pm, .

Comment

Wonder what DTT thinks of his take down defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Res Judicata View Post
                            I love demonstrations of "defenses" against incorrectly performed attacks.
                            Especially when they're performed by the guy's girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                              I voted for him. Here's the thing, though- after he gets his ass handed to him (and he will), he could still fall back on the lame anti-grappling excuses he loves so much.

I'm strangely compelled to make a video where I smear a peach against a canvas ring.
                              I reckon that you could probably smoosh a peach against a feather pillow and take a few layers off of it...

Originally posted by donoraen View Post
                              OP

If I make the effort to vote daily, I require vids to be posted on this thread. fair?

Edit: http://www.bjpenn.com/video/what-cag...r-do-when-they

He accepts gong saus!!?! Not that i'm putting it into anybody's mind to challenge him if you live near him, then put it on camera....that would be cruel....
                              As it happens, I was reading the recent thread about him on the UG last night (I guess that it may have spawned this one).

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1761537&page=1

Lots of comments on there from people who know/know of him in real life. He accepts gong-saus - but then he no-shows, apparently. Or calls the pollis.

TBH, it sounds as though there's something medically wrong with the fella.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X