No announcement yet.

If this is real, I've seen everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god...I just wiped the tears from my eyes laughing.
    that video, you see the fat kids spazzing around with those daniel-san bandanas, and you hear a heartmonitor beep flatline...

LMAO

Comment

This doesn't even look credible to that casual observer. How can someone who looks all of 35 years old be a 10th degree black belt? Surely any newbie would question such blatant bullshit!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Like_A_Boss View Post
        "Award Martial Art Styles/Systems to Innovative Instructors"

What exactly does that mean?

If I am innovative enough can I have my own system and declare myself the grandmaster?
        Pretty much, although it wouldn't be you declaring yourself grandmaster, but another grandmaster, so far more legitimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Owl View Post
          This doesn't even look credible to that casual observer. How can someone who looks all of 35 years old be a 10th degree black belt? Surely any newbie would question such blatant bullshit!?!
          Most newbies and casual observers have no idea what martial arts rank structures are like, besides that you start at white, go through the colored ones and eventually get to black.

Comment

I'll be heading off to my Victory martial arts class right after I finish my glass of Victory Gin and smoke me a Victory cigarette.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X