Oh so so sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so so sorry

I asked my five year old what he was getting his sister for her eigth birthday this week and he answered "Oh so so sorry." I thought that meant he wasn't giving her anything. When he called her in the living room to get her present I found out that's how he pronounces "O soto gari". It sucks to be her. Fotunately her ukemi is good for someone who doesn't actually train.

just one thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Epic win.

(Okay that was 2)

Comment

Ha ha!

Cool story bro.

Comment

Badass of the Month award goes to.....

Comment

That's like something Arnold would say in a judo movie before reaping the villain into a vat of acid.

Comment

We were working on O soto gari at the dojo last night, and I relayed this story to a couple other people. It killed. Funny shit.
            Originally posted by Devil
            That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a motherfucker...

Comment

So she got thrown for her birthday? Robbed! Chip off the old block eh?

Comment

Actually I've never been athletic and I certainly wasn't tough or muscular as a kid. This creature that I am raising as my son (my wife swears he's mine) is more like a cross between a wolverine and a monkey. He's a natural at grappling and fighting. He's a good boy though. If a kid his size or smaller messes with him he does nothing, but if a bigger kid screws with him he will unleash a vicious take down and it's usually over in a couple of seconds. The girls like him too. He's having the opposite childhood that I had.

My daughter is like I was. Tall, lanky, uncoordinated. Nose in a book. A permanent uke.

Comment

Ahh, if only I could have taught one of my cousins to be that awesome.

Comment

This thread wants me to have kids.
                    www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

The pleasures of parenthood.

Be sure and let us know what she gets for her ninth.
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X