Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Wanderlei Silva asks you to spar with him, don't.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Wanderlei Silva asks you to spar with him, don't.

http://www.cagepotato.com/warning-do...anderlei-silva

YouTube - Steven and Wanderlei Silva sparring

YouTube - Wanderlei silva vs dumbass kid

Wandy was in attendance and after demonstrating various techniques, he began sparring with individuals. This was all going pretty well, being that most people understood that he was an animal and respected that at any moment he could destroy their ability to operate their limbs. That is, until a young upstart at the age of 16 chose to show off in front of everyone. It turned out less than favorable for him...Enjoy.
    www.childsplaycharity.org

Smack smack

Comment

At least they stayed friends at the end,

Comment

That was not smart, speaking from personal experience don't try to spar hard with a former Chute Boxe fighter and Bjj black belt. Your thigh will be swollen for a month and your lip bloody.

Comment

Lol.. Just think how much poon-tang that guy is gonna get now. Sixteen years old and he can say he's fought a UFC fighter. It doesn't even matter that he got his ass kicked.

Comment

I thought he did pretty well considering, although he is very lucky that Wanderlei didn't decide to destroy him. Not the brightest idea in the world *SMACK SMACK*

Comment

I love how he was on his back, legs kicking in the air like a cartoon baby throwing a tantrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                I love how he was on his back, legs kicking in the air like a cartoon baby throwing a tantrum.
                Those were the deadly douchebag heel kicks. Think Royce Gracie.

Comment

That's really what I love about many people I have met in MMA and BJJ. Small egos....he could have absolutely destroyed that kid to prove "something". I think those 2 smacks let the kid get a quick reminder that it wasn't supposed to be a hard spar and that he has a lot to learn before he should be hard sparring with a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFunk View Post
                    That's really what I love about many people I have met in MMA and BJJ. Small egos....he could have absolutely destroyed that kid to prove "something". I think those 2 smacks let the kid get a quick reminder that it wasn't supposed to be a hard spar and that he has a lot to learn before he should be hard sparring with a pro.
                    ^^^^^^This. Sparky could have gotten a steady diet of knees via Mr. Silva that would have made that kid's dentist a wealthy man.

Oh, and he will definitely get some trim at school with this act of stupidity. Teenage girls love that shit: he'll be like the Fonz.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFunk View Post
                      How dare you? That was all about ego. He knew the kid couldn't beat him he and should have walked away. Another poster child for MMA and BJJ thugs. That's why TMA is much better for an individual. Mr. Silva should have let the kid hit hm and then had a 4 hour talk about etiquette, honor and respect. Martial arts is more than just fighting. LAck of skill IMO. He should have blocked or evaded everything if MMA was so superior.

You both have large egos.

Comment

How dare you? That was all about ego. He knew the kid couldn't beat him he and should have walked away. Another poster child for MMA and BJJ thugs. That's why TMA is much better for an individual. Mr. Silva should have let the kid hit hm and then had a 4 hour talk about etiquette, honor and respect. Martial arts is more than just fighting. LAck of skill IMO. He should have blocked or evaded everything if MMA was so superior.

You both have large egos.
                        Here here! TMA teaches respect and maturity, something those faggot fucking MMA people need to learn!

By the way, aren't those kidney kicks illegal in MMA under the Unified Rules? It looks like someone's been watching a little too much Royce Gracie.

Comment

those weren't slaps.
                          those were ill-fated eye spears.

Comment

Dude kicked Wanderlei Silva's butt.

(you can clearly see his heels making contact with the man's ass)

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                              those weren't slaps.
                              those were ill-fated eye spears.
                              Or a modified death touch.

And it terms of teaching that kid a lesson, take the following pearl of wisdom:
                              "The things we define as real are only real in their consequences."

If Silva would have turned his back on this punk he would have paraded across the school yard bragging about how he could of kicked Silva's ass, and that Silva knew it. Silva introduced him to reality, which is often missing in TMA. Idiots like that learn more through action than words anyway.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X