X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wu Wei Gung Fu

Have you ever heard of this one ?
    YouTube - Wu Wei gung fu

No I haven't but I don't see anything special. I like how the guy at the end drops his hands on the pad work.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by agumiya View Post
      Have you ever heard of this one ?
      YouTube - Wu Wei gung fu
      Oh hey, look. Another shitty kung fu video that takes periodic breaks from fellating Bruce Lee's rotting penis to have a lovely slap-fight.

Go fuck yourself.

Comment

Always helps credibility when the www.wuwei.co.il website referenced does not exist.

Comment

This might be a stupid question, but was that Bruce Lee speaking? Btw, cool ass video.

Comment

Originally posted by JSK_83 View Post
            This might be a stupid question, but was that Bruce Lee speaking?

Yes, that was in fact Bruce Lee.

Comment

This vid needs more "let the bodies hit the floor... let the bodies hit the floor...".

Comment

Horrible throws. Great slap-fighting. Win WIN?

Comment

Don't Wu and Wei refer to Civil and Martial virtue in Chinese? Odd name for a style of Kung Fu.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rexley View Post
                    Yes, that was in fact Bruce Lee.
                    He gives me the creeps.

Comment

Looking at the video made me realise just what a gigantic douchebag Bruce Lee was.
                      I don't see a genius there, I see a poor acting dramawhore trying to sound intelligent and philosophical, it is beyond me how this dork got so popular.
                      If you read about Lee's life it spells Douchebag all over: dragging his wife and kids from one country to another in persuit of some moviecarreer, how incredibly selfish.

Maybe i'm missing some major points but I havent got the slightest respect for people like him.

I'm curious how he is perceived by the Cantonese or Chinese in general?

Comment

If Bruce Lee was alive today spouting and doing the crap he did,he'd have himself a sweet BS investigation.
                        Im inclined to believe he'd simply never show up to refute or put his money where his mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                          If Bruce Lee was alive today spouting and doing the crap he did,he'd have himself a sweet BS investigation.
                          Im inclined to believe he'd simply never show up to refute or put his money where his mouth is.
                          I vote double-legged by James Funaro in a parking lot.

Comment

OP: Bad music, Bruce Lee sucks my balls, horrible pad work, silly demos. Thanks for dropping by.

bombom

Comment

Hey, OP.

Why don't come in here so that we can make fun of your stupid pile of retardation goop you call a "video" to your face.

P.S. You suck.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X