Bullshidoka and Martial Arts-related crap on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshidoka and Martial Arts-related crap on Facebook

Let's face it folks, we've run ourselves out of business in some respects, namely the part where fervent defenders of their bullshit come onto the forums here in order to "set things straight" and are quickly turned into bullchum.

No doubt this is because the word's been "out" about us for at least 6 years now, and people are scared.

So what's a girl to do? Well, go out into the rest of the world and bring the fight to these assholes where they feel safest; namely: Facebook.

For example:

Unless this guy is using a profile picture of his grandfather, he obviously wants us to consider him as a Martial Artist. And we're more than happy to oblige, by making him famous in a way only we can.

How you can get in on the action:

Go to www.youropenbook.org and do keyword searches on people who are too stupid to lock down their Facebook walls, using Martial Arts terms. Get a screen shot and do not remove any of the user's personal information (name, profile pic, etc). If people want to use the web as a platform for their bullshit, we'll make sure we can extend that platform wide enough that everyone will notice their assholery.

I'll be posting more in this space as I dig them up.

Hell Yeah!!!!
    *Goes into facebook and checks personal settings*

Comment

A search for "ninpo" brought up a target rich environment. I can't grab screenshots at the moment so maybe another Bully can grab the results and share them for me.

Comment

If you use Firefox for your browser, get the FireShot plugin:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ddon/fireshot/

For Chrome, use:

https://chrome.google.com/extensions...mljamhdncknpmg

If you use Safari (Mac), take off the hoodie and go do pushups.

If you use Internet Explorer, shoot yourself.

Comment

Firefox also has the "Imgur Uploader" add-on where you can select a portion of the screen which will directly upload to imgur.com and provide you a link to the hosted image all in under 5 seconds:

Tools -> Add-ons -> Get Add-ons -> "Imgur Uploader" -> "Add To Firefox..." -> "Restart Now..."

Comment

Thanks Phrost.

I am kinda impressed with Fireshot so far.

My issue wasn't with getting screen shots as much as the time and hassle of cropping and hosting said shots.

Between that add on and IMGUR the are no more excuses.

Comment

Need an interpreter for the second screen shot there "Daniel Denev"

BTW, I thought Snake Plisskin had exclusive rights to the eye patch.

Comment

Oh my god this is a potential goldmine

edit: Aww, poo. It'll only show me results from finland

Someone search for variations of homosexual slurs combined with MMA or BJJ, should be a hoot.
                Last edited by illegalusername; 1/18/2011 2:29pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by twisted mind View Post
                  Need an interpreter for the second screen shot there "Daniel Denev"

BTW, I thought Snake Plisskin had exclusive rights to the eye patch.
                  The text is in Bulgarian. I'll translate. Give me a min.

The rough translation is:

Daniel Denev. Methods of training. His training in shinobi started at a very early age as his parents were attaching his swinging crib to the ceiling. They were swinging it and from time to time it was hitting the wall. In the beginning the child was crying but then he got used to it, and only was contracting its muscles to absorb the hits.
                  Last edited by kyoku_fighter; 1/18/2011 2:08pm, .

Comment

As my name implies, lurking is what I do, but I figure people would want a translation of this:

Translation:
                    Methodology of preparation <excessive use of spaces> The training of a shinobi begins from the earliest possible age, when the parents hang the baby's cradle on the ceiling and occasionally swing it harder so it hits the ceiling. At first the child cries, but then it adapts and contracts it's body to soften each blow. In order to adv... Methodology of preparation (Ninpo training methods)

Wow, that is some fucked up shit :|

P.S. had to correct spelling goof.
                    Last edited by Lurkmeister; 1/18/2011 2:17pm, .

Comment

Someone search for "mountainous" aka Jason Stork and "Kamiyama" aka Ralph Severe.

I sense lols.

Comment

Originally posted by illegalusername View Post
                        Oh my god this is a potential goldmine

edit: Aww, poo. It'll only show me results from finland
                        Yeah, just when I thought I might actually be usefull for once :'(

Comment

Thanks for the interpretations guys.........and that's pretty screwed up IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kyoku_fighter View Post
                            The text is in Bulgarian. I'll translate. Give me a min.

The rough translation is:

Daniel Denev. Methods of training. His training in shinobi started at a very early age as his parents were attaching his swinging crib to the ceiling. They were swinging it and from time to time it was hitting the wall. In the beginning the child was crying but then he got used to it, and only was contracting its muscles to absorb the hits.
                            I could only pick out a word here and there. Thank you !

Originally posted by Lurkmeister View Post
                            As my name implies, lurking is what I do, but I figure people would want a translation of this:

Translation:
                            Methodology of preparation <excessive use of spaces> The training of a shinobi begins from the earliest possible age, when the parents hang the baby's cradle on the ceiling and occasionally swing it harder so it hits the ceiling. At first the child cries, but then it adapts and contracts it's body to soften each blow. In order to adv... Methodology of preparation (Ninpo training methods)

Wow, that is some fucked up shit :|

P.S. had to correct spelling goof.
                            and thank you !

Originally posted by twisted mind View Post
                            Thanks for the interpretations guys.........and that's pretty screwed up IMO.
                            Can I pick them or what?

Did you see Mr Negron the MMA, BJJ, and Ninpo teacher ? He looks promising as well.

Lots of excellent Martial Artists can be found on the Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

Did you see Mr Negron the MMA, BJJ, and Ninpo teacher ? He looks promising as well.

Lots of excellent Martial Artists can be found on the Facebook.

Ninjas Beware!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X