Kinda new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda new here

I've been lurking around Bullshido for a while, but I've decided it's about time I finally actually introduce myself.

I'm not really proficient in anything right now, but I'm looking to learn either Boxing or Muy Thai along with Tai Chi on the side. I've taken a little Judo but hurt my back (which was weird; I landed correctly, felt no pain until the next day).

But yeah, this is my brief and vague introduction.

Originally posted by martyback View Post
    I've been lurking around Bullshido for a while, but I've decided it's about time I finally actually introduce myself.

I'm not really proficient in anything right now, but I'm looking to learn either Boxing or Muy Thai along with Tai Chi on the side. I've taken a little Judo but hurt my back (which was weird; I landed correctly, felt no pain until the next day).

But yeah, this is my brief and vague introduction.
    Hi, if you did everything correctly and hurt yourself go get checked out by a doctor, just to make sure your capable of training. It wont matter what martial arts your training, if your body is not in shape you will just injure yourself and your interest in martial arts will be short lived.

Welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X