Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be a Ninja Advertisement in Bullshido! ROFLMAO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be a Ninja Advertisement in Bullshido! ROFLMAO!

LMAO

Same as when there was an advert for the "Cobra Kai" dojo.

Comment

A Ninja master called Dick van Donk.

Comment

Nice observation! I'm still trying to figure out which is worse?
        1. Dick Van Dyke
        2. Dick Van Donk

Comment

It makes me wonder what you've been googling as it is based off your own searches?

I've never seen this one.
          Last edited by It is Fake; 1/02/2011 12:41pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by kelvis View Post

I like that he's throwing up the horns with both hands.

Comment

Dude, this showed up on the site. Google has nothing to do with it. I think it's hilarious that this was on the Bullshido website. Look at the top, what do see? Elasicsteeel! Secrets of Flexibility! On the right hand side? Be a Dick Van Donk Ninja!:ninjadanc

Comment

Dude, this showed up on the site. Google has nothing to do with it. I think it's hilarious that this was on the Bullshido website. Look at the top, what do see? Elasicsteeel! Secrets of Flexibility! On the right hand side? Be a Dick Van Donk Ninja!:ninjadanc
                lol - you're wrong. Each person sees different ads based on thier computer. Some ads will be seen because of content of the page you are looking at and others will show because of your search history. Bullshido has next to nothing to do with it :deadhorse
                Last edited by lionknight; 1/02/2011 12:43pm, .

Comment

Dude, this showed up on the site. Google has nothing to do with it.
                  Yes, it does.

I think it's hilarious that this was on the Bullshido website.
                  I did to until, the 10th or 12th thread on the subject.

we found out how Look at the top, what do see? Elasicsteeel! Secrets of Flexibility! On the right hand side? Be a Dick Van Donk Ninja!:ninjadanc
                  Actually, I see football ads and MMA gyms currently. I did see Elastisteel when I was searching flexibility and training aides for my son in his quest to play High school football.

Comment

Amazing! I'm in fucking Italy! I guess this is all that comes up for all the spaghetti eating assholes that live here, including me!:new_blueg:new_blueg:XXspam:

Comment

That's nothing. Here's the ad I got just now:

Comment

WTF over?

Comment

Oh gee, I guess Wedding dresses is your shit huh? Mine too! I fucking love wedding dresses!:5umbrella:qright4:

Comment

If I had to guess, Google has info from my gmail with regards email subject headers about my engagement.

Comment

Wow, they found us out! Secretly we thought we were looking for Ninja Wedding Dresses! My God! How do we get past this? OMEGA? Where for art thou OMEGA? LeBell? CAN YOU HELP US?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X