Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you first came to Bullshido...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    When you first came to Bullshido...

    When I first came to bullshido...

    It was still called McDojo.com.

    Gezere posted regularly.

    Ronin was here.

    Sifu Rudy was a contributing member of the site.

    Osiris was a "TKD-guy".

    Anthony was a whitebelt.





    Now, you go.

    #2
    lol Some mod please fix my typo in the title!

    Comment


      #3
      When I first came to Bullshido:

      1) Cy Q. Faunce was a respected investigator and member
      2) Jason Stork (mountainous) was a Ninja
      3) Stupid threads like this ended up in trollshido :)
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        #4
        When I first came to Bullshido:

        1) Plasma was learning to throw Ninja Stars
        2) Shuma Gorath ruled the Grappling Forum with his elite BJJ Blue Belt knowledge
        3) JFS was a respected member of the forum and attended Throwdowns

        Comment


          #5
          When I first came to Bulshido,

          1) Dark Phoenix was still a judo green belt getting owned on the mat.
          2) There were more NYC throwdowns.
          3) Mark Tripp was always posting.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by JuHo Ho HOWNED View Post
            When I first came to bullshido...

            It was still called McDojo.com.

            Gezere posted regularly.

            Ronin was here.

            Sifu Rudy was a contributing member of the site.

            Osiris was a "TKD-guy".

            Anthony was a whitebelt.





            Now, you go.
            When I first came to Bullshido...

            It was called McDojo.com

            Samantha711 still posted here.

            The only content was JKDChick's review of Daredevil.

            Gokor was on the site's "most wanted" list of baddies.
            Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


            KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

            In De Janerio, in blackest night,
            Luta Livre flees the fight,
            Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
            Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

            Comment


              #7
              I think I will just wait five years then necro this thread and drive some Mod nuts.

              Probbly be w rabbit by then

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by where's me bike View Post
                I think I will just wait five years then necro this thread and drive some Mod nuts.

                Probbly be w rabbit by then

                Bite your tongue!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by JuHo Ho HOWNED View Post
                  When I first came to bullshido...

                  It was still called McDojo.com.

                  Gezere posted regularly.

                  Ronin was here.

                  Sifu Rudy was a contributing member of the site.

                  Osiris was a "TKD-guy".

                  Anthony was a whitebelt.





                  Now, you go.
                  Wow, don't I feel left out.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    When I came to this site it was still called Mcdojo.com and everybody was a pussy. As you can see there's only more of them (ducks).

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I first posted defending breaking techniques and telling the posters if they thought karate sucked then go enter a Kyokushin tournie.

                      Hmmm, eight years later I'm still saying the same bullshit.
                      "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Hello, my name is Mike.

                        When I 1st came to Bullshido (hangs head in shame) I was doing Wing Chun.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I took Isshinryu and did naihanchi kata crap and practiced strikes that would defend against grapplers on "t3h street."

                          I don't know why, it seems these last few months were my period of Enlightenment?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            When I first came to Bullshido I thought I just sucked at sparring/grappling.

                            Turns out I was/am just a pussy. I still suck at sparring/grappling but I'm not afraid to suck at it anymore.

                            I still cry myself to sleep though.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Turrry View Post
                              When I first came to Bullshido I thought I just sucked at sparring/grappling.

                              Turns out I was/am just a pussy. I still suck at sparring/grappling but I'm not afraid to suck at it anymore.

                              I still cry myself to sleep though.
                              There is no crying in SPARTA! :godtroll:

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X