Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New D:

Hello everyone.
    Ive visited this website a few times before and decided to join today. Looking forward to posting here.
    I have practiced Kung Fu,TKD,Karate and more recently BJJ/MMA.

Originally posted by Reaxiion View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Ive visited this website a few times before and decided to join today. Looking forward to posting here.
    I have practiced Kung Fu,TKD,Karate and more recently BJJ/MMA.
    Hi.

It's nice to see you've sampled a lot of different arts, I think that's great.

Comment

Originally posted by E. Nog View Post
      Hi.

It's nice to see you've sampled a lot of different arts, I think that's great.
      Thanks. At first it was just for self defense, but now im trying to become more well rounded for MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaxiion View Post
        Thanks. At first it was just for self defense, but now im trying to become more well rounded for MMA.
        Not making fun, but this quote did make me think this.
        As opposed to being well rounded for self defense?
        which of course gave me a slight chuckle.
        How long have you been practicing martial arts?

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
          Not making fun, but this quote did make me think this.
          As opposed to being well rounded for self defense?
          which of course gave me a slight chuckle.
          How long have you been practicing martial arts?
          Maybe I did word that wrong :P
          I meant as in my training is now more focused in fighting someone that has martial arts experience, as opposed to some random person on the street. (English is my second language as well so maybe that made it sound weird too?)
          Ive been practicing for abt 5 years. I started with TKD when i was 17.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido! Always good to see new posters from Southern California. One of these days we need to organize a group for some sparring/rolling somewhere. You wouldn't happen to be a natural organizer, would you?

Comment

to the OP welcome to the forum.

Originally posted by Ketsueki View Post
              Welcome to Bullshido! Always good to see new posters from Southern California. One of these days we need to organize a group for some sparring/rolling somewhere. You wouldn't happen to be a natural organizer, would you?

I'm from TJ but live in Switzerland right now. Keep me posted on such things in case I'm there, will ya?? :P:icon_rr:

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsueki View Post
                Thanks!
                It would definitely be a good idea. Unfortunately I am no organizer, I do go to San Diego often though.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

Wcome, looking forward to more posts.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X