Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, empty your balls?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Chanukka Zombie View Post
    shit. what are you trying to do, jew me down to 400?
    As I recall, you were the one begging me to wrestle you.

    I know I have long hair and somewhat feminine features, but you should try and apologize for that "sexual misconduct" that forced you to quit BJJ. I'm sure they've all forgotten about it by now.

    Except for Rick. I don't think he'll ever be able to forget...

    Comment


      #32
      Don't empty your balls before you grapple! You'll develop a direct association between BJJ and orgasms which simply isn't healthy.
      "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln



      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Chanukka Zombie View Post
        shit. what are you trying to do, jew me down to 400?
        shit, he's from West Virginia.
        he couldn't see 400 unless he robbed the State's Treasure.
        just say a solid 300 and call it a day at 200.
        you'll be lucky to see 100

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
          Don't empty your balls before you grapple! You'll develop a direct association between BJJ and orgasms which simply isn't healthy.
          my ex concurs.

          She could tolerate RNC from doggy style, but hated it when i tried getting a full mount because "i am not a sex object and will never let you titty fuck me"

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by honest_truth View Post
            my ex concurs.

            She could tolerate RNC from doggy style, but hated it when i tried getting a full mount because "i am not a sex object and will never let you titty fuck me"
            And that's why she's your ex :-)

            .
            sigpic

            When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

            "what's the best thing about aikido then?"
            "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Morehei Christmas View Post
              And that's why she's your ex :-).

              Quoted for truth!! I have gotten to the point with my girlfriend that I can choke while she has me mounted. It's great when she has one of my gi tops on.
              I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by honest_truth View Post
                my ex concurs.

                She could tolerate RNC from doggy style, but hated it when i tried getting a full mount because "i am not a sex object and will never let you titty fuck me"
                wat about triangle chokes lol

                Comment


                  #38
                  You're leaving yourself open for an armbar, dummy.
                  "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln



                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                    wat about triangle chokes lol
                    I am trying to teach my gf sankaku jime, for the times I am going down on her.
                    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

                    Comment


                      #40
                      You boys are all abusing your zhoo zhitsu.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Shihan Klaus View Post
                        I am trying to teach my gf sankaku jime, for the times I am going down on her.
                        AZN fetish confirmed.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                          Whilst we're on the subject. Anyone who's been on a martial arts forum for any length of time will have heard 'There was this one guy this one time...'-type stories about someone who came to grappleschool, kept popping boners whilst rolling and was then asked to leave...

                          Has this ever actually happened to anyone here? Been present when that happened, I mean (just to clarify).
                          All the time man!

                          I've been kicked out of every MA school within 20 miles of my house actually...

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                            All the time man!

                            I've been kicked out of every MA school within 20 miles of my house actually...
                            I heard that this happened because your gi always smelt bad and they discovered (after kindly letting it slide for a while when you told them that 'this is as clean as coldwater can get it') that Coldwater was actually the name of your spittle-drooling, tongue-licking dog.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                              I heard that this happened because your gi always smelt bad and they discovered (after kindly letting it slide for a while when you told them that 'this is as clean as coldwater can get it') that Coldwater was actually the name of your spittle-drooling, tongue-licking dog.
                              You heard about me all the way in England?

                              I see my reputation precedes me well!

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                                You heard about me all the way in England?

                                I see my reputation precedes me well!
                                Never underestimate the power of 'there was this one guy, this one time' stories. Never. :icon_cool

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X