X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necroyunus
    replied
    Originally posted by MyDo View Post
    I respectfully disagree with your assessment that I am one of those people. I do understand where you're coming from and share some of your angst regarding "those guys"(though I admit I sometimes learned a lot about myself through pain).

People that are ultra-aggressive like myself, find coping mechanisms as to not be horrible to train/be/chill with.

Many years ago I nearly decked my friend who is about as close to sainthood as normal humans can be. He said in spite of our 8 years of friendship he wouldn't be my friend if I did that. Serious wake-up call about handling anger/aggression that obviously still sticks with me today.

BUT!!!

I do believe though that the intent of the OP was to find ways to encourage aggressiveness. I stand by my comments and add one more: find the things that drive you insane and express your anger via aggression. In the Mike Tyson documentary he talks about how his motivation came from never wanting to be victimized again. Find your mental keys and then ideally transfer that aggression to the bag/opponent/necro's shins! :P
    isn't that what barbarians do in D&D? lol

Leave a comment:

• maofas
    replied
    ^
    It worked great for Mike Tyson against Holyfield.

Leave a comment:

• MyDo
    replied
    Originally posted by Necroyunus View Post
    or maybe its because you are so insecure that you get pissed off at everything.

being to passive may be trouble yes, but i hate those "too ultra-aggresive that you cannot train with" types.
    I respectfully disagree with your assessment that I am one of those people. I do understand where you're coming from and share some of your angst regarding "those guys"(though I admit I sometimes learned a lot about myself through pain).

People that are ultra-aggressive like myself, find coping mechanisms as to not be horrible to train/be/chill with.

Many years ago I nearly decked my friend who is about as close to sainthood as normal humans can be. He said in spite of our 8 years of friendship he wouldn't be my friend if I did that. Serious wake-up call about handling anger/aggression that obviously still sticks with me today.

BUT!!!

I do believe though that the intent of the OP was to find ways to encourage aggressiveness. I stand by my comments and add one more: find the things that drive you insane and express your anger via aggression. In the Mike Tyson documentary he talks about how his motivation came from never wanting to be victimized again. Find your mental keys and then ideally transfer that aggression to the bag/opponent/necro's shins! :P

Leave a comment:

• Necroyunus
    replied
    Originally posted by MyDo View Post
    Republican screw 9/11 First Responders - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

:gwbdance:

That should do it if you're American...or I can come over and falcon punch your old lady! :P

Really were at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm the most aggressive person I've ever known.

Highlights for honing the killer instinct: play a lot of poker(you'll be broke if you aren't aggressive), have your nuts zapped by a TSA scanner before paying $30 for your bags, and if all else fails work in a call center.

If you can do these things without naturally becoming more aggressive I think you need to have your balls looked at(or maybe looked at a bit less :P).
    or maybe its because you are so insecure that you get pissed off at everything.

being to passive may be trouble yes, but i hate those "too ultra-aggresive that you cannot train with" types.

Leave a comment:

• MyDo
    replied
    Republican screw 9/11 First Responders - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

:gwbdance:

That should do it if you're American...or I can come over and falcon punch your old lady! :P

Really were at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm the most aggressive person I've ever known.

Highlights for honing the killer instinct: play a lot of poker(you'll be broke if you aren't aggressive), have your nuts zapped by a TSA scanner before paying $30 for your bags, and if all else fails work in a call center.

If you can do these things without naturally becoming more aggressive I think you need to have your balls looked at(or maybe looked at a bit less :P).

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Skippy
    replied
    Growl.

Growl long. Growl hard. Growl loud.

And be the first to growl during any sparring match. Don't let the other guy growl before you. If he starts to growl, growl louder. Smother him with your prehistoric man-growl until he succumbs.

And the growl more.

And get video and post here.

You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• RWaggs
    replied
    Originally posted by Migukclaus View Post
    Steroids. If that doesn't help, think about Obamacare and how much it will cost you if you get hurt during sparring...that should motivate you to smack them first. Perhaps some IcyHot in the jockstrap.
    Hey, this isn't Freerepublic.com...I come here to get away from politics. Please spare us your partisan and asinine thoughts on something that doesn't even exist.

Leave a comment:

• rubio_pitxi_93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rock Ape
    replied
    Originally posted by rubio_pitxi_93 View Post
    Everybody say me that I am very peaceful when I fight. what can I do to be more agressive? Des anyone know any trick? :qright2:
    Learn Aikido, wear a skirt

True story.

Leave a comment:

• keyoz
    replied
    Originally posted by Shihan Klaus View Post
    Chicks dig sexy geeks with delusions of grandeur.
    And large penises.
    Nvm.

Leave a comment:

• DarkPhoenix
    replied

Yes, because I am the most bad ass mother fucker on the planet!!

Chicks dig sexy geeks with delusions of grandeur.

And large penises.

Leave a comment:

• keyoz
    replied
    Just think that you just heard that Amber Heard is a lesbian.

That made me very mad.
    LOL. Like You'd have a chance to bang her if she wasn’t.

Leave a comment:

• Kovacs
    replied
    Originally posted by Migukclaus View Post
    Steroids. If that doesn't help, think about Obamacare and how much it will cost you if you get hurt during sparring...that should motivate you to smack them first. Perhaps some IcyHot in the jockstrap.
    And they'll benefit from the healthcare becouse they're hurt. Best hit them so hard your knuckles break, then you'll be square on the money front.

Leave a comment:

• Hiro Protagonist
    replied
    Originally posted by rubio_pitxi_93 View Post
    Everybody say me that I am very peaceful when I fight. what can I do to be more agressive? Des anyone know any trick? :qright2:

Hey, look who's there!:icon_cool

Your problem, from what I have seen when we sparred,
    is that you don't move forward when you get to in-fight distance.

It's not aggressiveness, it's lack of technique.

Basically, for the beginning,
    every strike or kick you do should be accompanied by a step.

Only, and ONLY take a step back after you have made contact.

Like this dude here:

YouTube - Mauricio Shogun Rua Highlight

Leave a comment:

• Miguksaram
    replied
    Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
    Or fight like Kwai Chang Cane. He peacefully beat up people with his flute.
    Yes, but died when playing with his organ.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X