vale tudo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vale tudo

:icon_scra Why is the vale tudo banned in Spain?

Originally posted by rubio_pitxi_93 View Post
    I think it's because Brazilians are...like...ex-Spaniards....or something. Or maybe it's because Spain hates Portugal.
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rubio_pitxi_93 View Post
        cuz its "too deadly" maybe :)

Comment

This is why:

YouTube - Rioheroes HIGHLIGHTS, BEST KNOCKOUTS!!!
          "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
          Spoiler:

Comment

Cus they'd rather do todo vale

Comment

vale tudo is brutal but it is the art marcial that it is more like street art

Comment

I think this was moved from YMAS to NT, so...welcome to the site.

A realistic answer might be that brutal fighting competitions are illegal in many places, including places in the US and other industrialized nations. I'd even wager that in older nations like Spain this kind of fighting competition occurs frequently but is more underground and probably connected with organized crime and gambling, so it is off the radar of the authorities. But that's just a guess.

Based on your intricate ability to communicate with others I would kindly suggest that you limit yourself to posting in this thread only, for the immediate future and possibly extending into the oncoming future as well.

:happy3:
                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X