Surprise! im new to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise! im new to this site

I actually found this site looking up after school programs for my son. it shows martial arts schools, then showed ClermontKarate.com(i just moved to Clermont in august), and actually it showed a thread involving the head of clermont karate conflicting with another instructor, bret gordon, who owns trio martials arts, where my son actually studies martial arts at... Itw as very interesting to see this side of the 2 instructors, as i had no idea this history had occurred. I tend to visit martial arts schools fairly regularly, as i like to make new friends, network, and grow as a martial artist myself. I am pretty easy going and trusting of people untill i find out otherwise. Anyways let me introduce myself.

My Name is Desmond Diaz, and I practice Usa Goju/ Pan American Goju Karate. I started when i was 15, and still train it, with this year marking 15 years in training in goju. I am a 4th Dan in this system.Prior to Goju, I had trained in Okinawan Shorin ryu and judo in brooklyn, NY for a short period of time. I like this site because it pull no punches and everyone is held accountable. I have nothing to hide myself, so its fun to meet other Legit Practitioners out there. all i seek is growth and fellowship. so I would like to say thank you for letting me register here, and I look forward to meeting new people on here.

OSS!

Renshi Desmond Diaz

Welcome! I wouldn't mind training in Goju! Did you train in the IOGKF? Is their sparring good? Would you say its similar to Kyokushin? I believe Mas Oyama trained in Goju before creating kyokushin.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneWolf1227 View Post
      My Name is Desmond Diaz, and I practice Usa Goju/ Pan American Goju Karate. I started when i was 15, and still train it, with this year marking 15 years in training in goju. I am a 4th Dan in this system.Prior to Goju, I had trained in Okinawan Shorin ryu and judo in brooklyn, NY for a short period of time. I like this site because it pull no punches and everyone is held accountable. I have nothing to hide myself, so its fun to meet other Legit Practitioners out there. all i seek is growth and fellowship. so I would like to say thank you for letting me register here, and I look forward to meeting new people on here.

OSS!

Renshi Desmond Diaz
      Desmond Diaz is an awesome name, quite frankly.

Welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X