New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forum

I originally came here via YB to check out the infamous thread about RRRAAAYYY2 and his numerous exploits. Looked around a bit and decided to register. A lot of interesting stuff here.

Welcome to the forum. Do you train any martial arts? What's your story?

Comment

No martial arts training whatsoever. I don't have much of a story. I like to fish and hunt and work on cars. I am currently a DA civilian Maintenance Inspector at Fort Polk, La. and retired from military service in August of 07 after almost 25 years.

Comment

Welcome, perhaps your hobby of hunting could be considered as the ultimate martial art. At least there is a reality based application of the techniques that you train.

Comment

Just so you know, if you use the abbreviation YB, people here are going to think you are talking about yellow bamboo - the most hilarious martial art ever.

Welcome.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes!:icon_cool

I have a one week break in the deer hunt this year and burnt #6 piston in the boat motor 2 weeks ago. Good thing I have hobby #3.

Since I have never heard of Yellow Bamboo before I had to look it up. Thought it was a noob joke at first but, turns out this really is no BS!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X