Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess I can still do this. 3 Gold today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    You guys don't know what a sport tournament is?
    Is that another way of saying point fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
      Is that another way of saying point fighting?
      Yes and no. More yes than no. Well yes but I wasn't originally going to enter. And stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
        Yes and no. More yes than no. Well yes but I wasn't originally going to enter. And stuff.
        Obvilousy you have had a bit of success with full contact fighting. So I have a question for you in reguards to point fighting? It as far as I can see is a completely different game, different stances, different attacks and differences. With how different it is does it hold any value for someone that wants to be a full contact fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
          Obvilousy you have had a bit of success with full contact fighting. So I have a question for you in reguards to point fighting? It as far as I can see is a completely different game, different stances, different attacks and differences. With how different it is does it hold any value for someone that wants to be a full contact fighter?
          A bit?

I see point sparring as a control game. Allows me to find targets hit targets and keep my reflexes up. I've won kickboxing matches using some of the foot work but that's about it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X