No announcement yet.

Don't watch if you can't stand awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dude in the red shirt is just like set dressing or something.
    All muggers should be as cordial and accommodating as he.

Comment

Apparently they need protective gear because all the slapping tends to sting.

Comment

@gregoryfromcali Thanx for pointing that out. Just to dismiss any confusion: this aint no technique workshop. Though related to self defense skills. In real life we'd never do "late retention", that's just a test, to put ourself in a worst case scenario. 6-7 yrs ago I would use just soft internal movement strategy, no real internal power, against BJJ ppl and Judo Blackbelts 2-3 times a week. Though half their size, and nothing like my current knowledge, I had a rep for being almost "unlockable".

piaten 2 months ago
        This reminds me of Ryan Parker from UFC 7. He actually used to post online leading up to his fight about his immunity/resistance to joint locks, chokes, and basically an strike that was below the neck.

When he finally fought Remco Pardoel he was easily thrown to the ground and choked out within minutes. Afterwards he went into denial and said he only tapped because he wanted Remco to save his energy for Marco Ruas.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          He goes into the garden with his buddies and freaking throws down, man - for real!

Comment

It's concerning that in at least one of his sparring videos, the other guy is wearing gear and he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
              It's concerning that in at least one of his sparring videos, the other guy is wearing gear and he is not.
              He's got his iron shirt to protect him.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X