Judo: It's Not That Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judo: It's Not That Important

This is by far the stupidest thing I have seen all day. I was checking out Jiu Jitsu Forum when came across this gem of a thread. Unfortunately the mods shut down the discussion before he got the flaming he deserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8b3yrFeBQo

Edit: Can someone tell me the embed code? I thought you just pasted the url.
    Last edited by CoffeeFan; 11/17/2010 12:20am, .

.................................................. .....................what the fuck was that!?
    Nice counter points on your part though.

Comment

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8b3yrFeBQo[/yt]

Edit: Hm, that's weird. I think they changed it. Sorry I can't be of any help. In an attempt to add to the conversation, I'm pretty sure that the poster of that video is a troll.
      Last edited by lolhate; 11/17/2010 12:36am, .

Comment

Apparently Jesus > Judo.

Comment

You just put the video ID in yt tags:

[ yt ]V8b3yrFeBQo[ /yt ]

[yt]V8b3yrFeBQo[/yt]

EDIT - lol even that didn't work. They must have lost that functionality in the recent upgrade to the site.
          Last edited by Bahuyuddha; 11/17/2010 12:39am, . Reason: B0rked YouTube tags.

Comment

That is a pretty damn good troll job you found there. He applies religion to detract from his absurd lack of connection.

Comment

I just find it odd of all things to target Judo would be it. I mean text books, science, higher learning, logic these are all things that make sense to me for him to target but Judo?

Comment

Embedding works for me. It's because you're a buncha goddamn sinners.

Comment

What's interesting is that as of right now, there are more likes (5) than dislikes (3) on the video.

Comment

Originally posted by lolhate View Post
                    What's interesting is that as of right now, there are more likes (5) than dislikes (3) on the video.
                    Not last time I checked...

It's because you're a buncha goddamn sinners.
                    Hey YOU'RE the one with Judo in your style field. It's not going to teach your kids not to steal ya know.
                    Originally posted by Matt Phillips
                    Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

Originally posted by maofas View Post
                      Embedding works for me. It's because you're a buncha goddamn sinners.
                      So is that why your judo still sucks?

*rimshot* :ninja7:

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeFan View Post
                        This is by far the stupidest thing I have seen all day. I was checking out Jiu Jitsu Forum when came across this gem of a thread. Unfortunately the mods shut down the discussion before he got the flaming he deserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8b3yrFeBQo

Edit: Can someone tell me the embed code? I thought you just pasted the url.
                        In all seriousness, it looks like nothing more than your average troll attempting to cause religious debate by creating a ridiculous strawman. These types will do whatever it takes just to elicit debate with a religious slant, as they think any possible method of bringing it to the table is good. Best thing IMO is don't feel the troll to begin with. Starve anything and it will eventually die.

Comment

Originally posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
                          Apparently Jesus > Judo.
                          But then again Jesus did get caught in a crucifix.

Judo 1 - 0 Jesus
                          "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MMAMickey View Post
                            But then again Jesus did get caught in a crucifix.

Judo 1 - 0 Jesus

Comment

What is this I don't even.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X