Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Executive Black Belt Training or "How to have a false sense of confidence"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I'm not an executive, so this marketing isn't really moving me. Now if this was the Administrative Self Defense program, I'd be all in.

    :(

    Comment


      #32
      An executive black belt is just like a Rolex.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by goodlun View Post
        An executive black belt is just like a Rolex.

        its far cheaper in Thailand.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
          "Course Fee: $100 per hour (Private Lesson Rates)

          The E.B.B.P. is 26 weeks long. Approximately 6 months from beginning to end.

          Classes tend to meet twice a week and are one hour each. Contact your instructor for more details about scheduling."

          Twice a week for 26 weeks is 52 sessions, which is $5,200 for this dumb black belt course.
          I'll low-ball him.

          I'll teach the same material and all people have to do is bring me a can of soup.

          I love soup.

          Comment


            #35
            it really is a surprise that mcdojo's and bullshit blackbelt courses arent more competitive on price.

            not only do they prey on the useless nancy boys but also our high flying CEO's. have they no shame ?!

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
              I'll low-ball him.

              I'll teach the same material and all people have to do is bring me a can of soup.

              I love soup.
              Soup? That's not very executive. You should charge people Caesar salads and occasional prostitutes when clients from out of town show up.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by sainthamish View Post
                it really is a surprise that mcdojo's and bullshit blackbelt courses arent more competitive on price.

                not only do they prey on the useless nancy boys but also our high flying CEO's. have they no shame ?!
                1) If you go too low, people will think it isn't 'worth it.' The higher price lends some sort of value to the material.

                and

                2) people are just suckers.

                Mostly #2.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Chicks dig the executive black belts. What the fuck is wrong with you people???

                  Comment


                    #39
                    words, um, words....not coming to me.

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvp8...eature=related

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by kismasher View Post
                      words, um, words....not coming to me.

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvp8...eature=related
                      I only hope that they all paid $100 to watch that.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by kismasher View Post
                        words, um, words....not coming to me.

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvp8...eature=related
                        That was actually very Adam West-like. Mostly because it was goddamn ridiculous.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by kismasher View Post
                          words, um, words....not coming to me.

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvp8...eature=related

                          The board break fail at the end is just the icing on this amazing cake.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by rezonator939 View Post
                            "JuJutsu (Aikido)"

                            I believe this word pairing warrants a direct ticket to hell.
                            Potential customer: "Do you guys have BJJ?"
                            Them: "Not specifically - but we do have Jujutsu, which is pretty much the same thing, only older and actually used by real Japanese people on the battlefield. The style of Jujutsu we teach is called 'Aikido'..."


                            Gawd, I hope I'm wrong.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              I think they should develope a two week, four hour black belt course for politicians, and then make them test in the octagon against the meanest UFC pros available. I would pay to see that.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                                Potential customer: "Do you guys have BJJ?"
                                Them: "Not specifically - but we do have Jujutsu, which is pretty much the same thing, only older and actually used by real Japanese people on the battlefield. The style of Jujutsu we teach is called 'Aikido'..."
                                C'mon, BJJ is just Aikido laying down!

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X