Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seagal showing world class fighers how its done

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Seagal showing world class fighers how its done

    Yes these have been posted inside of other threads already but they really deserve a wider audience. Some thing about Silvia calling Steve Sensei just does not sit well with me. Of course its his business. BTW I never knew how "big" Steven really is.
    Frankly if I where Rampage Jackson I would make a video with Judo Gene at this point.
    http://www.youtube.com/v/EEEd8jVfycg?fs=1&hl=en_US

    http://www.youtube.com/v/-rAWIqRbda4?fs=1&hl=en_US

    #2
    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    I never knew how "big" Steven really is.


    That's a hell of a spare tire Steven's packing these days.

    Comment


      #3
      Yeah it seemed to work really well for Anderson Silva last match where he got punched down, knocked down, taken down, countless time, only for him to finish with a triangle.

      Good ol Segal!

      Comment


        #4
        love the karate chop to the neck.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by goodlun View Post
          Some thing about Silvia calling Steve Sensei just does not sit well with me.


          7:40.

          'dont call me coach, you can call me sensei'.......

          http://www.youtube.com/v/EEEd8jVfycg?fs=1&hl=en_US

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by rezonator939 View Post
            That's a hell of a spare tire Steven's packing these days.


            Originally posted by sainthamish View Post
            7:40.

            'dont call me coach, you can call me sensei'.......

            http://www.youtube.com/v/EEEd8jVfycg?fs=1&hl=en_US
            Is that 'eye clap' thing (6:40ish) a legal move in MMA?

            Just me, or does Machida seem to be listening to him more out of politeness than anything else in the other vid?

            Comment


              #7
              So I am confused.
              Why do they put up with him?
              Does he just go around to camps and tell them to train with him?
              Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

              Comment


                #8
                I have a suspicion that Steven Segal is very popular in Brazil and this is the equivalent of "training" with Regis Philbin. Nothing else makes any sense.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by WhiteShark View Post
                  I have a suspicion that Steven Segal is very popular in Brazil and this is the equivalent of "training" with Regis Philbin. Nothing else makes any sense.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
                    So I am confused.
                    Why do they put up with him?
                    Does he just go around to camps and tell them to train with him?
                    He offers them the services of his typing pool.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post




                      Is that 'eye clap' thing (6:40ish) a legal move in MMA?

                      Just me, or does Machida seem to be listening to him more out of politeness than anything else in the other vid?
                      I saw that too. I remember a story about gallagher showing up to a comedy store demanding free entry and then announcing that he would critique all the performers to "help" them...and everyone was just trying to be polite to a guy that really wasn't funny anymore.

                      I see this Seagal thing as the same thing...I'm wondering if dude asked to show up or what not and then when he got there started pawning it off as a lesson...this just seems like a cruel joke

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by RaiderFunk View Post
                        I saw that too. I remember a story about gallagher showing up to a comedy store demanding free entry and then announcing that he would critique all the performers to "help" them...and everyone was just trying to be polite to a guy that really wasn't funny anymore.

                        I see this Seagal thing as the same thing...I'm wondering if dude asked to show up or what not and then when he got there started pawning it off as a lesson...this just seems like a cruel joke
                        Machida: Why did you invite that guy round?
                        Machida's buddy: I thought that you invited him round?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                          Machida: Why did you invite that guy round?
                          Machida's buddy: I thought that you invited him round?
                          Anderson Silva: Hey, what are you two guys doing in my gym?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by sainthamish View Post
                            7:40.

                            'dont call me coach, you can call me sensei'.......

                            http://www.youtube.com/v/EEEd8jVfycg?fs=1&hl=en_US
                            Yeah that was a WTF moment if I ever seen one.
                            But to play devils advocate he is a 7th dan and is teaching them what he is a 7th dan of. Wait fuck that shit he is talking to one of the worlds best fucking fighters how about some mutual respect.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I'm thinking Machida owed Anderson Silva a favor.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X