Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandmaster Ashida Kim's books being pirated!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Grandmaster Ashida Kim's books being pirated!

    Honorable martial artists everywhere, this Hall of Fame grandmaster who needs no introduction has released a video alerting the community to this scandalous crime.

    YouTube - Don't buy these books! Ashida Kim

    We must come together as martial artists & ensure that these priceless tomes of martial art knowledge remain true to their source & keep them from falling into the hands of those who would do evil. Thank you & good day.


    I remain,
    Jeff H.

    #2
    Grandmaster Ashida Kim's books being pirated!

    Honorable martial artists everywhere, this Hall of Fame grandmaster who needs no introduction has released a video alerting the community to this scandalous crime.

    YouTube - Don't buy these books! Ashida Kim

    We must come together as martial artists & ensure that these priceless tomes of martial art knowledge remain true to their source & keep them from falling into the hands of those who would do evil. Thank you & good day.


    I remain,
    Jeff H.

    Comment


      #3
      Double post. Please delete.

      Comment


        #4
        "Big things are comin"

        I hope he means he's gonna use his ninja skills to make them an offer they can't refuse.

        Comment


          #5
          So, you wanna make a load of signs like this and stand around outside bookshops?

          Comment


            #6
            Mabe "A message from Dojo Press about ninja book piracy:



            If Radford has to leave his dad's basement again, BIG THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN!"

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
              Mabe "A message from Dojo Press about ninja book piracy:



              If Radford has to leave his dad's basement again, BIG THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN!"
              The publishers done goofed up. The consequences will never be the same.

              Comment


                #8
                I really dislike this individual ... on a grand scale. I realise I didn't add much to the convo, but ... well ... meh

                Comment


                  #9
                  Haha, he thinks he can stop people from selling physical copies of books they own! Good luck with that one, Chauncey.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Aaaaaaaaaaaaah...

                    Silllllky voice.
                    www.childsplaycharity.org

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I dont know how he is still alive dude looks so frail do you have a flu season or something wherever ashida lives?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Rivington View Post
                        Haha, he thinks he can stop people from selling physical copies of books they own! Good luck with that one, Chauncey.
                        He could like, bid on and win eBay auctions for his books with no intent to pay. Then leave negative feedback for the buyer with swear words in it and everything.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Just out of curiosity is their any validity to his claims anyone know if the publishers screwed him or if he screwed himself with poorly negotiated owners rights? Are the books he is talking about even copies of what he wrote?
                          I would imagine if he had a leg to stand on a lawyer would have straightened this out by now(of course that is not always the case).

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                            Just out of curiosity is their any validity to his claims anyone know if the publishers screwed him or if he screwed himself with poorly negotiated owners rights? Are the books he is talking about even copies of what he wrote?
                            I would imagine if he had a leg to stand on a lawyer would have straightened this out by now(of course that is not always the case).
                            Can he even afford a lawyer I thought he lived in poverty?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by tkd panda View Post
                              Can he even afford a lawyer I thought he lived in poverty?
                              With his mom, according to the internet.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X