Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen do kai has been sold???

Hi guys.
    I thought this the appropriate place to post this...
    I keep hearing around the traps that Zen Do Kai and all its affiliated styles has been sold off by Bob Jones and he no longer is connected with the style as he is based over seas now?

Please confirm.

Moved from MABS

READ THE STICKIES NOOB !

Comment

Whats a sticky numbnuts? Is that when you jerk yourself off in your coalition forces uniform you got at a quartermaster store?? haha

Comment

You fucking cocksucker, show some fucking respect, simio was being polite. If you had read the stickies (those things in every forum that are headed READ ME) you would have noticed you were writing a pointless and useless question in a section of the site we do not tolerate boring and useless posts. You fucking suck dick, dude.
        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
        Originally posted by Devil
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

No need to get upset. My post was in jest, however you seem very serious. Perhaps you could suggest where the appropriate section is. I have replied to already posted material in the past and have not experienced this before. And btw so what if I suck dick? If I could suck my own dick I wouldn't leave the house. haha. You need to lighten up "battlefields" (if that is your real name) hahahahaha.

Comment

"The official forum for Bullshido. SERIOUSStrongly moderated for On-Topic posting."

Serious investigations of fraud. Serious as in: lawyers get involved. And effective, as even a cursory search will show.

Now, do you train Zen Do Kai?

Comment

As regards your original question, I have no idea. Certainly Jones' website makes no mention of it.
              http://www.bobjonesmartialarts.com.au
              I would say it is very likely that he has had less involvement with the day to day operation of his org as it has grown (not that this tells you anything). Doubt he would actually sell it though. Where did you hear this?

Originally posted by hijiri View Post
              No need to get upset. My post was in jest, however you seem very serious. Perhaps you could suggest where the appropriate section is. I have replied to already posted material in the past and have not experienced this before. And btw so what if I suck dick? If I could suck my own dick I wouldn't leave the house. haha. You need to lighten up "battlefields" (if that is your real name) hahahahaha.
              As regards your little brain snap with Simio (you don't get a "Military" tag without proof of service) and Battlefields (it contains his real name) grow the fuck up. The stickies are there to stop you from looking like a penis. Read and enjoy.

Of course, if you want your own thread in Trollshido consisting of you being abused by every member who can be bothered dropping by, don't let me stop you.

Comment

Ok. Hijiri If you take the time to learn how the forum opperates you will cop less shit and maby get your question answered.

Or you can continue to just write the first thing that comes into your head cop heaps of shit and sit there wondering why nobody takes you seriously.

Now where did you hear this Bob jones thing from?

Edit.
                Damn to slow.

Comment

Ok so I am like 100 years old; I lurk and I learn. I screwed up on this, my bad. This medium is like the cb radio of my day.

Comment

Whats a sticky numbnuts? Is that when you jerk yourself off in your coalition forces uniform you got at a quartermaster store?? haha
                    Your Krotty-no-worky ?

Don't worry your sensei has the solution.. Block more kicks with your head.

Fuckstick.

Comment

Zing! Point taken.

Comment

Hey, you should see the reception some people get.:toothy5:

So where did you hear this from anyway? I can't see Jones selling ZDK unless it was in serious financial/legal difficulty. Nor can see how it would be worth anything without Jones' name attached. I mean, that's their whole thing, "Bob Jones' Style" isn't it? It would be like buying the Jack Daniel's distillery but having to change the name.

Comment

Zing! Point taken.
                          I doubt that.

I'm seeing another Angry_Spastic in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicko1 View Post
                            Hey, you should see the reception some people get.:toothy5:

So where did you hear this from anyway? I can't see Jones selling ZDK unless it was in serious financial/legal difficulty. Nor can see how it would be worth anything without Jones' name attached. I mean, that's their whole thing, "Bob Jones' Style" isn't it? It would be like buying the Jack Daniel's distillery but having to change the name.
                            Or selling off Vegimite and tim tams.

I did a bit of a google hunt. The only time it seems to be discussed is when OP raised it in another forum and got blank looks from that one too

Comment

Someone's starting rumors...

Smells like butthurt.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X