No announcement yet.

Hacomtaewresdo-OMG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as we have the videos referenced in the MABS thread, we should be OK. I think the dozen or so already post there thus far do an outstanding job of highlighting Soke Hardy's exceptional sk1llz.

Comment

WTF is with all the "I am know nothing noob but i need to critique" posts on the MABS thread...

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
        WTF is with all the "I am know nothing noob but i need to critique" posts on the MABS thread...
        perhaps you've gotten a big head from e-rubbing shoulders with some of the people on this site. there are a lot of posters that don't consider themselves experts in anything than can make informed well-reasoned posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by kismasher View Post
            perhaps you've gotten a big head from e-rubbing shoulders with some of the people on this site. there are a lot of posters that don't consider themselves experts in anything than can make informed well-reasoned posts.
            My feelings are if one has to "qualify" a statement with something like "i'm definitely a novice... ...in every sense of the word", perhaps the statement is anything but "informed."
            Last edited by ChenPengFi; 11/05/2010 4:15pm, .

Comment

Wasn't referring to you.
              You actually kept it on track with this imo:
              Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
              I think before we campaign to sift through what's right and wrong in his 100s of videos, we should make sure that it doesn't overshadow looking up his actual credentials, ie who trained him, for how long etc.

Comment

Not much to update onteh investigation side of things. I resent emails to Mr. Tinnon and to WUMA, but have had no response. I wonder if they are less than willing to assist with this investigation in order to keep the eyes off of themselves? I am just thinking out loud.

I am still finding it amusing and distrubing that Hardy has already blocked me from his account and deleted my messages. You think he is aware of the investigation yet? And I wonder when we should invite him to come into the investigation to explain himself?

I will make any updates in the MABS thread.

Comment

Assume that he is aware of the investigation and act accordingly.

edit: Don't invite him yet until you have everything fucking solid, especially because of the shitstorm that will come about when part of the claim includes reckless endangerment.

Comment

Holy shit, these videos! I'm dying.

Comment

Notice how everyone is critiquing the videos without dumbass commentary? Yes, this thread is in MABS.

Comment

This dude is like an Ancient African todd keuneke

Comment

IIF,

uhhhh..

Still showing up in YMAS.

Yes, I understand I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but where are we supposed to be?

.....quality of comments will be based upon reply.....

Comment

I think it's YMAS...although dude makes some claims that are probably false....he says he dabbled in stuff so there is really no lineage or claim we can investigate.

However, we can laugh at how the vids suck so bad and his thesis on why it is an ancient african art that looks a lot like some dude that took some TKD classes and decided to make up his own style and "hood" -itize it into his own system based on ancient african arts.

This is the same dude in a daisheke shit I was subjected to growing up in Berkeley where some guy came with a fat steaming pile of shit and a daisheke and you couldn't question him because he had a pamphlet from some dude who wouldn't site sources.

Comment

From watching the videos of master and student, I found the physical aspects of the spinning kicks appalling.

Not to mention the hand positioning. (just did)

Raider, I find that most african arts exponents are pushing for a base. Much like the native American shysters on so many fronts.

Example:

http://kajuryujujitsusystems.com/Photos.aspx (whom I've known personally).

or

http://www.ten-no-kishi.com/index.htm#soke

Harley Swift Deer

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...rley+Swiftdeer

These guys are a joke.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X