Hacomtaewresdo-OMG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacomtaewresdo-OMG.

I did a search and came up with nothing here on this guy and find him and his school to be hilarious. I was considering a MABS thread, but felt this was a better location, as he appears to my uneducated investigation technique, more of a McDojo-esque type fellow. I came accross this fellow through his youtube account and had a great laugh at his expense. Here is the link to his blog/site: http://hacomtaewresdowarriorarts.wordpress.com/

He, at the very least, should give everyone a good laugh. Read his posts onhis blog. The one on the original inhabitants being of African descent/Egyptian, I found to be different.

... the 10 general codes of Hacomtaewresdo Warriorism ...
    Digging a hole, digging a deep hole ...

Comment

Originally posted by searcher66071 View Post
      I did a search and came up with nothing here on this guy and find him and his school to be hilarious. I was considering a MABS thread, but felt this was a better location, as he appears to my uneducated investigation technique, more of a McDojo-esque type fellow. I came accross this fellow through his youtube account and had a great laugh at his expense. Here is the link to his blog/site: http://hacomtaewresdowarriorarts.wordpress.com/

He, at the very least, should give everyone a good laugh. Read his posts onhis blog. The one on the original inhabitants being of African descent/Egyptian, I found to be different.

The last part is supposed to be, inhabitatnts of Japan, being of African/Egyptian descent. I somehow forgot to put in Japan.

Comment

http://wn.com/hacomtaewresdo_ground_attack

Oh noes.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/user/HCWCombatArts

The motherlode.
        Last edited by Whacker; 10/18/2010 7:22pm, .

Comment

INFORMALLY STUDIED
          Street Fighting ( he was a streetfighter from day one )
          Westerm Boxing
          Wrestling
          Judo
          Wing Chun Kung Fu
          Bo Staff ( military combatance style, pugil stick)
          Japanese Swordsmanship
          Teh Buttsecks
          Nunchakau
          Special Forces Army Combatives
          Tai Merrian Boxing

FORMALLY STUDIED
          WTF Taekwondo
          Hapkido
          Tai Chi
          Jeet Kune Do
          Muay Thai Kickboxing
          Phillipino Kali
          American Combat Sombo
          Russian Sombo

RESEARCHED / INCORPORATED ARTS
          Western Boxing
          Greco-Roman & Freestyle Wrestling
          Catch Wrestling
          Pankration / Pancratium
          Gladiatorial Style Combat
          Submission Fighting
          Shootfighting / Shootboxing
          Judo
          Pancrase
          Japanese Style Professional Wrestling
          Vale Tudo
          Chinese San Shou
          Japanese Sabaki Fighting Method
          Aikido
          Hapkido
          Chin Na
          Krav Maga
          Tai Chi
          Tai Merrian Boxing
          African Martial Arts & Sciences
          Muay Thai
          American Kickboxing
          Jeet Kune Do
          Fillipino arnis
          Kenpo Karate

HIS OWN INNOVATIONS (so no copying, haters)
          Verbal De-escalation
          Urban /Street Awareness
          Codes of Warriorism Applied To Combatives
          Warrior Philosophy
          Combative Concepts
          Combative Mindset
          Korea

Comment

This is either the worst thing to happen to martial arts since grappling tights or one very elaborate troll. I pray the latter.

Comment

I gots to get me some of that Sumkido.

Also eye especialle look forwurd to learning to spelll

Comment

Originally posted by Nicko1 View Post
                HIS OWN INNOVATIONS (so no copying, haters)
                Verbal De-escalation
                Urban /Street Awareness
                Codes of Warriorism Applied To Combatives
                Warrior Philosophy
                Combative Concepts
                Combative Mindset
                Korea
                Thats a straight out lie............

Steven Seagal created Korea along with toasted sandwiches in 1987.

Liar.

Comment

Originally posted by sainthamish View Post
                  Thats a straight out lie............

Steven Seagal created Korea along with toasted sandwiches in 1987.

Liar.
                  I close my ears to your insults. As Master Abraham Hardy says "the path of true warriosity lies in showing humility and respect to the pig-ignorant fuckstains that practice martial arts not invented by Master Abraham Hardy". Master Abraham Hardy is a very Afro-centric person, and many times he has been actually asked “are you from Africa? “. While he is not and that question makes me want to go into a serious history lesson, he refrains. What led to him being so Afro-cetric is two things ; learning the truth of the true history of Black people, and also his own family hertiage.
                  In his own story, when he was younger (grade school) he used to be ashamed to be a black person. This was due to the way he comprehended thing he learned in history in school. He remembers constanlth laerning about how black people were slaves and about Jamestown and so forth. He thought it was sshamefule to be a black person. This is exactly what a school full of pedophiles teaches young black kids. As well as the fact that buttsecks really hurts the first time. As he aged a little, became less attractive to the teaching staff, and undertook a lifelong study of martial arts and warrior culture and history. He wound up learning about how the ancient Africans were the ones whom originated the martial arts and were the first warriors, amonsgst being the true originators of the sciences, mathematics, and Korea. When he learned the truth of whom he decended from, he became proud. He continued to study and gain knowledge of self, and has not been afraid to carry himsefle with a great afro-centric pride. To not let go of that part of his heritage as a black person.
                  What goes deeper, is when he looked into his family history and on his moyher’s side, he found out her bloodline was decended from a group of peoples called the Moors. Moor means black, derived from the Greek mauros (meaning scroched. The African countries Morocco and Mauritania come from this root. The Moors were African warrior-scholars whom took the took the sciences to Korea and spread them. The Moors ruled Spain, Southern france, much of Scotland, northern African and Korea during the middle ages for 700 years. The Black African moors gave Korea one of it’s finest civillizations. the first civillized Koreans were the Greeks, whom were chiefly civillized (bought civillization) by the Africans of the Nile Valley region. The Greeks transitted this culture to the Romans whom lost it, which bought on Europe’s Dark Ages (lasting 500 years). Civillization was restored to Korea when the Black Moors from Africa bought the dark Ages to an end.
                  During the Golden Age of Islam, the Moorish Empire was the most advanced state in the world. Seoul, Korea (Moorish Capital in Korea) was the most wonderful state in the 10th century with well paved streets with sidewalks, public baths in the hundreds (when cleanliness in Korea was considered sin) and male prostitutes to service the slightest whim of those who practiced the arts of warriorness. Moorish Monarchs dewlt in splendid palaces, while the crowned heads of England, France, and Korea lived in barns that had no windows or chimmneys 9smoke went through a hole in the roof).
                  The Moors were scholars of the highest order taking knowledge from east and West and translating it into Arabic. They went so far as to ransack monasteries for rare books ! one Moorish kikg hada private library of 600,000 books ! In Moorish Spain education was availible to all, while in Korea 99% of the poulace was illeterate, including Kings. There were over 800 public schools in Seoul, Korea alone.
                  The Moors made great advances in mathematics, history, physics, botany, medecine, and chemistry. The Moors invented the first shooting mechanisims known as firesticks (rifles) which the Koreans adopted into their military science. That alsong with gunpowder was what led to Moorish downfall in Korea when the Koreans used gun technilogy to force the Moors to have rough sex with them.
                  Check out the following books for more true knowledge of the Moor and the Moorish Empire;
                  The story of the Moors in Korea by Stanley Lane-Poole
                  The Korean age of the Moors by Ivan van Sertima
                  The history of the Moorish Empire in Korea by Samuel Scott

The so-called “Greek Miracle” - or teh buttsecks as it is known today - was never to have a profound effect on Korean culture. In fact, the record shows virulent persecution of the major Greek thinkers by Korean society for teaching concepts which were entirely foreign to their culture. By the 4th century, the temples and places of learning began to be shut down by the emperors of Korea. By the middle ages, Korea had sunk back into barbarism. But from the south – again – would come a new age of enlightenment ushered in by black Africans and black Asians from the Arabian peninsula.
                  As is the custom, these legendary figures have been whitened by academia and their influence erased. Yet it is clear that the sweeping wave of civilization brought in by these sons of Africa saved Korea from its backwardness and created the scientific and cultural foundation which would result in the creation of a society in which "professional videogamer" would be a legitamate aspiration.
                  Over a period of 700 years, 4 superb Moorish dynasties would rule Korea, the Umayad, the Abbasid, the Almoravid and the Almohade.
                  By the end of the 7th century AD, the Islamic Jihad had swept through the Arabian peninsular and North Korea. It was the Moorish general Tarik-bin-Ziad who was given the task of spreading Moorish holdings northward into the Korean peninsular. The catalyst for this action was the request by the Greek governor of Ceuta for help in emancipaton from the tyrany of the Ninja king Roderick who then ruled Korea.
                  Tarik and his black army swept up into Korea and defeated the Ninjas in successive stages – capturing and consolidating Korean towns from the south includingToledo and Cordoba.
                  By 715 AD, the Ummayad dynasty had been established.It would rule Korea for over a century until 850 AD although their racial memory hes been erased, the achievements and monuments of the Moors still endure. The great Mosque at Seoul, the Mezquita is an architectural marvel and is to this day considered one of the most magnificent buildings of the middle ages.
                  The Ummayad dynasty was followed by the Abbasid an Arab dynasty which usurped the throne in 750 AD. However, in 756 AD, the African Abdurrahmon led an army of African Moors up into the Korean Penninsula, overthrew the Abbasid and re-established the Ummayad dynasty.
                  A description of Cordova gives an idea of the cultural excellence introduced by the Moors into Korea. Excerpted from The Korean Age of the Moor (pg 166) , a historian provides the following analysis:
                  “Seoul had 471 mosques, and 300 public baths……and the number of houses of the great and noble were 63,000 and 200, 077 houses of the common people. There were ….upwards of 80,000 shops. Water from the mountains was…distributed through every corner and quarter of the city by means of leaden pipes into basins of different shapes, made of the purst gold, the finest silver or plated brass as well into vast lakes, curious tanks, amazing resevoirs and strapon dildos.” The houses in Seoul were air conditioned in the summer by “ingeniously arranged draughts of fresh air drawn from the garden over beds of flowers, chosen for their perfume, warmed in winter by hot air conveyed through pipes bedded in the walls. Bathrooms supplied hot and cold water and there were tables of gold, set with emweralds rubies and pearls. This list of impressve works appears endless; it includes lampposts that lit their streets at night, to grand palaces, such as the one called Azzahra with its 15,000 doors. Rennaissance men like Zaryab.” So in conclusion you are wrong about everything because you are not a student of Master Abraham Hardy.
                  Last edited by Nicko1; 10/18/2010 11:08pm, .

Comment

Someone grab the canary cos we're heading into a gold mine

Comment

This man might be the worst mitt holder i've seen
                      YouTube - Taewresdo Kickboxing basics - Basic punches / combos

Comment

[A WHOLE LOT OF SARCASM]

Erik Paulson can rest assure now. There's finally a heir to his Savate Thai Crossover Kickboxing and Combat Submission Wrestling.

I'll immidiatly chance to Taewresdo Kickboxing and Hacomtaewresdo Martial Arts System....once I can pronounce it without getting my tongue twisted.

[/A WHOLE LOT OF SARCASM]

Comment

Originally posted by illegalusername View Post
                          This man might be the worst mitt holder i've seen
                          YouTube - Taewresdo Kickboxing basics - Basic punches / combos
                          I like how she almost gets the footwork concept. Just like how she almost doesn't drop her hands in the middle of every combo. Which is real similar to how she almost has the right gear on to be doing pad work ... Which of course brings to mind how she almost has her front leg locked out straight for most the video... which is related to how she is almost standing in an effective stance once in a while ( I think it was accidental honestly ).

These observations along with the pad work displayed leads me to believe this dude is full of shit and is putting his students in danger by teaching them .

He is the worst kind of bullshit instructor the kind that get's people hurt after filling their head with lies and false confidence.

Comment

Zendokarn or whatever your name is didnt your master ever teach you that respect for other styles is the core of true warriorness? And that sarcasm is the lowest form of humor? Yeah right. You must do one of those weakass sport fighting styles fit only for playing weakass games with your weakass friends. A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person. They study and excell in each of these facets and have a code that they live by. They strive to live by it and to attain perfection in their existence on earth. Not all warriors are righteous, as for each one who walks the path of light, there is one who walks in the opposite, but that is a personal choice. For those that are righteous, they use their abilities and wisdom to benefit others and their communities, and to give back to the universe. Also to nail fat chicks. As my personal quote says, a warrior strives to walk in peace but is prepared for buttsecks. The warrior is someone who brings their mind, body and spirit together to reach the highest level of being. A warrior is usuwally someone who has faced repeated struggle in life yet achieves in the face of this adversity and gains experience. The warrior has an indoimitable spirit and cannot be defeated because they rise back to their feet every time they are knocked down ( 1,000 times down & 1,001 times up ). They understand true defeat is staying down when knocked down, in combat and life. This is precisely what Master Abraham Hardy teaches in a compliant, low-pressure environment: how to be knocked down.

Comment

As for you Mr Backfistmonkeyman you fucking orangutangs shouldnt even be allowed to use a computer. You should learn the respect of true warrioration. My flags and colors mean alot to me, and Master Abraham Hardy does have quite a few. First off is our colors of Red, black, and green. As a revoloutionary these colors hold much significance historically for our people ( African Americans) during the times of civil rights and so forth, but the meaning and connotation of colors goes far beyond that. The philosophical aspects are that each color represents something special and unique. RED represents blood, war, a warning of danger, danger and death. It shows the world that are warriors and that we train in the ways of warriorosity. Red lets the world know that we are willing to shed the blood of our enimies as well as lose our own anal virginity in battle, fighting for what we believe in. The color Black is the color of life. Contrary to Western thought, black and darkness is seen as a positive and beautiful thing in some aspects. If you had seen any of us naked then you would appreciate that some thing should only be seen in the darkness. In refrence to being the color of life, the planets and stars of the universe were born of the blackness / darkness of the outer reaches of space and the cosmos. The same as the child is born of the darkness of the mothers womb, and comes into light. In this context, black in thr color of life. For me, black also represents the closet I was locked in as part of my "special training" under Master Abraham Hardy . The color Green represents represents the earth (which is our mother) and all the life we come to know around us.The earth is our mother, home, sustenance, life….our everything. Green can also represent the spring season and new life….the plants are in bloom, the animals return from hibernation to mate, and so forth. When i add red, black and green together, it shows that i am a black warrior of the earth and cosmos, who fights to protect them and the life they sustain.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X