No announcement yet.

Yen Ching Tao Kenpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've handled a number of human skulls and learned all their parts and landmarks, but I don't usually need to overcomplicate my martial arts with that knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenzen View Post
      This is where things like traditional karate chops which break low bricks in the stack or even specific bricks (which everyone likes to make fun of) really shine, in causing the highest degree of lasting permanent brain damage, which is usually imperceptible immediately after a fight.
      Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
        Tenzen's understanding of physics is overshadowed by his belief in magic, and his irrationality.
        FTFY...

Comment

Originally posted by Tenzen View Post
          He was a huge fan of Sword Fighting, and had some advanced knowledge and skill in Scottish Highlander Swordsmanship. I don't know if that's because he had some family knowledge from the McCleod family, or that simply being McCleod drove his lifelong interest in its study. But he was equally as firm in his belief in Japanese Swordsmanship.
          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

What are you talking about, sparring.

You're as old as the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Hold on.

I need to get my reading glasses.

Comment

Benny and his family broke off and founded their own style focused on kick boxing techniques, and Judo techniques.

Why do you think they did that Rabbit...
                And chuan fa techniques.

Why do you think Onassis Parungao entered the UFC as a Hung ga and FMA fighter?

Same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                  I think that is the most polite yet direct way to say it.
                  Are we MAP now? Just asking for a friend.

Comment

They don't call them "rolling hills," without good reason. In Hill Country, nonetheless.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

They don't call them "rolling hills," without good reason. In Hill Country, nonetheless.
                      I do not practice grappling these days, as much as "stalling" with occasional nasty surprises.

Comment

I do not practice grappling these days, as much as "stalling" with occasional nasty surprises.
                        There's nothing wrong with being a sniper, so long as you get your kills.
                        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with being a sniper, so long as you get your kills.
                          I don't think I snipe because I rarely alter pace on offense.

Although, I must admit to the occasional vanity of increasing tempo when I am in a particularly bad spot.

But, I at least have the good grace to tell my partner that I consider that a loss when I do so.

Comment

I don't think I snipe because I rarely alter pace on offense.

Although, I must admit to the occasional vanity of increasing tempo when I am in a particularly bad spot.

But, I at least have the good grace to tell my partner that I consider that a loss when I do so.
                            You're the worst shot Bullshido has seen in a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              You're the worst shot Bullshido has seen in a decade.
                              No, I am the rare person with actual ties to the fight or high level grappling community that comes here.

Because, of people like you (that is why it is rare).

People like yourself may be enthusiasts, but you are also big mouthed wannabes.

You are in your 40's.

You are not a child.

You are not a fan, because I neither want nor need you fan support.

You are certainly not a pet, because I take no responsibility for you.

If you stuck to some very narrow areas of information assurance, you might provide a value.

As it is, you are a damaged stray mutt that cannot behave in a house trained manner.

But, as no one worth a damn likes to be cruel to any dog,

We'll all tolerate you, laugh when you behave in a comical manner, and throw you some scraps just out of selfish "compassion".

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X