Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creativo
    replied
    Oh these are the best newbietown threads.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    Omega speaks truth.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Ah what's this pussy boy going to say? The most he can do is throw a temper tantrum. He's probably rubbing his boyfriends shoulders and laughing with all his friends as he fucks around thinking he's actually doing good. The only thing he's good at is masturbating with tweezers which is why' he's probably the catcher in all his relationships.

Moron here can't even focus well enough to spell correctly; despite the fact that spell check is such an easy thing. Welcome to the next generation to ineptitude where his text message literature will make him look any more retarded than a brain dead monkey.

Then he'll jump up and down never realizing that I would squash him within an inch of his life if he actually had the balls to do anything except talk shit on his WOW account.

Leave a comment:

• battlefields
    replied
    What helmutlvx just said...

Leave a comment:

• helmutlvx
    replied
    Let us pray.

Great and Mighty Omega.

We, the mere mortals, must ask that you do what we cannot. Deliver upon the originating poster justice most righteous. While we may have not much compared to your splendor, we may perhaps offer a sacrifice in the form of humorous anecdotes and compliments. Maybe a Photoshopped picture or two.

Look upon us kindly so that we may be free of this offender toward the English language. While he may perhaps be of sound mind and body, his presentation leaves us all cringing with ire at his interchange between letters and numbers without respect to grammar rules.

May your judgement be swift and melodious to the ear so that we may return to our normal lives of making fun of Jason Stork and shitposting anywhere and everywhere.

Amen.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by blacksuperman View Post
    well i assume others can read 2 and no it sounds like to and for sounds like 4 and can no im not using them as numbers
    You must've just got off the short yellow bus. Pussy.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    omega stfu and ur moms retarded
    and helmutlvx this aint english class
    as 4 every1 else thx 4 welcoming me
    im actually not sure cause i havent asked i thought it mayb is shotokan im not 4 sure
    and gregaquan yes im looking 4 a partner theres onnly 1 other person near here that ive seen on this website in northwest indiana and he aint msg me back yet
    LOL, I bet you're looking for a partner. Does your boyfriend know?

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    If you cannot be bothered to attempt to use proper English then do not bother posting anymore. It shows what you have to say cannot be of any importance.

Leave a comment:

• blacksuperman
    replied
    well i assume others can read 2 and no it sounds like to and for sounds like 4 and can no im not using them as numbers

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied
    helmutlvx this aint english class
    No but English is what we read and write here. The concept being this is a place where we come to share information and ideas. It does help to communicate those in a manner that others can read with ease.

Leave a comment:

• helmutlvx
    replied
    I would be willing to ignore this if you had knowledge to contribute. However, your white belts and general attitude indicate to me you have very little to contribute.

Furthermore, if you plan on attending university, English is a required course for graduation. I can't imagine that your writing style will go over well with your professor.

Leave a comment:

• blacksuperman
    replied
    omega stfu and ur moms retarded
    as 4 every1 else thx 4 welcoming me
    im actually not sure cause i havent asked i thought it mayb is shotokan im not 4 sure
    and gregaquan yes im looking 4 a partner theres onnly 1 other person near here that ive seen on this website in northwest indiana and he aint msg me back yet

Leave a comment:

• helmutlvx
    replied
    The screenname Black Adam would've been cooler.

In any case, what kind of karate do you study?

And also, please. For the love of any Deity, stop using "4" as "for" and "2" as "too/to". I'm begging you. It makes me want to murder puppies.

Leave a comment:

• Vorpal
    replied
    Welcome to bullshido. Glad to have you here.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    You're retarded aren't you? Retarded, uneducated and suffer from Aspergers? Go jack off to your pokeman kid this is a site for grown ups.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X