X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intro

hi my name is chistian
    i stay in hammond IN
    im a white belt at karate and also bjj(ive been doing both 4 a couple of months)
    im 18
    im limited on money so dont suggest me flying out 2 cali 2 fight u unless u plan on paying 4 the tickets and dont suggest 4 me 2 go 2 martial arts place w/e if martial arts place w/e costs like $200 im gonna do more once i get outa college
    i have fairly decent boxing skills from practicing with friends and drills i do at home
    but if any1 wants 2 come out here and fight or train wit me or roll wit me or w/e im game

Welcome to Bullshido.

I'm a bit confused, why would anyone want to fight you? Do you make a habit out of challenging strangers on the internet? If not, then why put that in your post?
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

And if you are hell bent on being a fighter go find a comp somwhere. Whatever style floats your boat or all of them if you are game. It is a much more honest way of getting a fight.
      Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

by fight i meant sparring or competetion and actually i pasted that from a different website ima yellow stripe in karate now

Comment

So what is the go. Are you looking for a sparring partner in your area?

I was really getting the impression you were starting off with something like

Hi my name is blacksuperman and I will gongsau every mother fucker in the room but you have to come to me.
          which just sounds nasty.

what sort of karate do you do?
          Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

You're retarded aren't you? Retarded, uneducated and suffer from Aspergers? Go jack off to your pokeman kid this is a site for grown ups.

Comment

Welcome to bullshido. Glad to have you here.

Comment

The screenname Black Adam would've been cooler.

In any case, what kind of karate do you study?

And also, please. For the love of any Deity, stop using "4" as "for" and "2" as "too/to". I'm begging you. It makes me want to murder puppies.

Comment

omega stfu and ur moms retarded
                  and helmutlvx this aint english class
                  as 4 every1 else thx 4 welcoming me
                  im actually not sure cause i havent asked i thought it mayb is shotokan im not 4 sure
                  and gregaquan yes im looking 4 a partner theres onnly 1 other person near here that ive seen on this website in northwest indiana and he aint msg me back yet

Comment

Originally posted by blacksuperman View Post
                    I would be willing to ignore this if you had knowledge to contribute. However, your white belts and general attitude indicate to me you have very little to contribute.

Furthermore, if you plan on attending university, English is a required course for graduation. I can't imagine that your writing style will go over well with your professor.

Comment

helmutlvx this aint english class
                      No but English is what we read and write here. The concept being this is a place where we come to share information and ideas. It does help to communicate those in a manner that others can read with ease.
                      Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                      –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

well i assume others can read 2 and no it sounds like to and for sounds like 4 and can no im not using them as numbers

Comment

If you cannot be bothered to attempt to use proper English then do not bother posting anymore. It shows what you have to say cannot be of any importance.
                          “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
                          BILL HICKS,
                          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

omega stfu and ur moms retarded
                            as 4 every1 else thx 4 welcoming me
                            im actually not sure cause i havent asked i thought it mayb is shotokan im not 4 sure
                            and gregaquan yes im looking 4 a partner theres onnly 1 other person near here that ive seen on this website in northwest indiana and he aint msg me back yet
                            LOL, I bet you're looking for a partner. Does your boyfriend know?

Comment

well i assume others can read 2 and no it sounds like to and for sounds like 4 and can no im not using them as numbers
                              You must've just got off the short yellow bus. Pussy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X