Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us pray.

Great and Mighty Omega.

We, the mere mortals, must ask that you do what we cannot. Deliver upon the originating poster justice most righteous. While we may have not much compared to your splendor, we may perhaps offer a sacrifice in the form of humorous anecdotes and compliments. Maybe a Photoshopped picture or two.

Look upon us kindly so that we may be free of this offender toward the English language. While he may perhaps be of sound mind and body, his presentation leaves us all cringing with ire at his interchange between letters and numbers without respect to grammar rules.

May your judgement be swift and melodious to the ear so that we may return to our normal lives of making fun of Jason Stork and shitposting anywhere and everywhere.

Amen.

Comment

What helmutlvx just said...
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Ah what's this pussy boy going to say? The most he can do is throw a temper tantrum. He's probably rubbing his boyfriends shoulders and laughing with all his friends as he fucks around thinking he's actually doing good. The only thing he's good at is masturbating with tweezers which is why' he's probably the catcher in all his relationships.

Moron here can't even focus well enough to spell correctly; despite the fact that spell check is such an easy thing. Welcome to the next generation to ineptitude where his text message literature will make him look any more retarded than a brain dead monkey.

Then he'll jump up and down never realizing that I would squash him within an inch of his life if he actually had the balls to do anything except talk shit on his WOW account.

Comment

Omega speaks truth.
          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
          Originally posted by Devil
          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Oh these are the best newbietown threads.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X