BOJUKA reality based self defense training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    Wait your telling me your NOT suppose to stop punches with your face? Well now it all makes sense.
    You can win a fight that way. I do it all the time. That's how I win. I have developed callouses on my face. It's called Iron Palm Face Kung Fu. :icon_eek:
    My opponents arms get tired, and their fists become like bloody hamburger with chunks of cartilage still in it. At first it is painful, but after a few trips to the hospital, I adapted.

I have offered my services to the special operations green beret seal delta force commandos, but they said I was too extreme even for them. I will be marketing DVD's shortly. I am currently developing a facial sand blaster for accelerating the callousing process.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark View Post
      Why is eye gouge from under mount always shown in the horribad RBSD systems? Even if you don't know anything about real grappling you have to realize that the guy on top is in the advantageous position!
      If it doesn't work, why is it that every time an mma fighter gets inadvertently poked in the eye, or mistakenly kicked near the nutsack, they go crying to the ref and need some time to recover?
      :XXjester:
      `~/
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kelvis View Post
        I am currently developing a facial sand blaster for accelerating the callousing process.
        PERVERT!

oh, wait...sorry...

Comment

Ground fighting for the streets!

YouTube - Ground Fighting for the Streets - Bojuka Self Defense NOT MMA

Comment

At least that was from guard though.

Comment

Originally posted by tideliar View Post
              PERVERT!

oh, wait...sorry...
              What are you talking about? :eusa_doh::ky:

Comment

Originally posted by kelvis View Post
                What are you talking about? :eusa_doh::ky:
                Oh yees, you know! Lube, facials, silky smooth skin being sand blasted to calloused roughness...and...oohohohoh...bugger...

Comment

I took a Bojuka seminar with a senior in the system many years ago..
                  Its typical 'Black Arts' type of shit. Teh Deadly ..you know, all the rest. The founder is apparently an Ex-CIA man who has 'really killed people' *gasp*.
                  Maybe he really did, I don't know.But from my own experience its typical of what you would expect from a system that has a logo with snakes and skulls..
                  " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

The dude is crossfaced as fuck, he's ex cia?
                    i would be surprised if he passes a physical of the reserve army or however the americans call their version.
                    homeguard?

Comment

Would you really want to learn self defense from someone who looks like this.

Comment

He looks a lot like you. Are you related?

Comment

slow
                          golf
                          clap
                          n00b

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                            The dude is crossfaced as fuck, he's ex cia?
                            i would be surprised if he passes a physical of the reserve army or however the americans call their version.
                            homeguard?

It's called the National Guard, one of two reserve components to the US Army.

As for the guy in the vid above, he was most definitely a Canuck. His way of saying "out" (oot) gives it away clearly.
                            I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

Originally posted by twisted mind View Post
                              Would you really want to learn self defense from someone who looks like this.

Peter Cushing after a session on the crack pipes? Fuck yeah!
                              Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X