X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to interview the Diaz brothers.

YouTube - UFC Fighter Nate Diaz Interview at Warrior Fight Store

Unintentional stoner comedy FTW.

No, this is not intended as "low content".

I am simply left speechless.

As a member of a commission, would you let somebody fight who displayed this level of... Idonotknowwhattocallit?!

Too many punches to the head?

Substance abuse that would suffice to kill a fucking buffalo?

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:
    www.childsplaycharity.org

Wow, just wow. OK so you like the Mary Jane, but maybe you should hold off the bong until after the public appearance.

Comment

He has always cracked me up.
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

"you like that dont ya?"
        ROFL. and the interviewer sounds so bored!
        "cool." "super." "super cool." he's practically reading off the list.

Comment

Yesterday I read somewhere, that the Diaz brothers don't give interviews. I now know why.
          If this fighting thing doesn't work out, there's always the Jeff Dunham route.
          Originally posted by MrBadGuy
          The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

While I was watching I kept thinking about this song,

YouTube - Afroman - Because I Got High

Comment

Some people just don't know how to shine in the spotlight.

Comment

his interview with Ariel wasn't bad though....
                Is Ariel just god?

Comment

It's all a hoax. He's just putting on an act for an upcoming mocumentary called "I'm still... somewhere".

Comment

I wanna smoke with the Diaz brothers.
                    Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

Damn, the Diaz brothers have to be the stupidest Pro athletes of all time.

Comment

Only slightly off topic.

YouTube - Ellis Lankster 7th round draft pick of the Buffalo Bills

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post

Too many punches to the head?

Substance abuse that would suffice to kill a fucking buffalo?

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:
                          If anything it's too many punches to the head. The claim that cannabis causes brain damage or kills brain cells is a myth since studies show it doesn't kill brain cells at all. It actually does the opposite by promoting brain cell growth. It also can't cause a buffalo or a person to die from overdose but I figured you were joking about that anyway. Nice video you posted there.:happy:

Comment

Originally posted by GLOCKshooter View Post
                            If anything it's too many punches to the head. The claim that cannabis causes brain damage or kills brain cells is a myth since studies show it doesn't kill brain cells at all. It actually does the opposite by promoting brain cell growth. It also can't cause a buffalo or a person to die from overdose but I figured you were joking about that anyway. Nice video you posted there.:happy:
                            Alright I'm sure he realized that, see how he said substance and not marijuana. Thanks anyways professor...

Comment

Come on, guys, the dude is permanently stoned. That is why I like him.
                              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X