Ashida Kim Challenges Phil Elmore to a duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashida Kim Challenges Phil Elmore to a duel

No shit, its true and Phil Elmore has accepted.

As much as I expect this not to happen its going to be hilarious watching it unfold and dare we dream of the epic battle that would ensue if it did actually happen!!!

Originally posted by Mr P View Post
    No shit, its true and Phil Elmore has accepted.

As much as I expect this not to happen its going to be hilarious watching it unfold and dare we dream of the epic battle that would ensue if it did actually happen!!!
    I, for one, am very excited. I've been speculating for a long time about just what the lethal dose of bloviation is, and with such champions of posturing and puffery, I suspect we'll finally have an answer.

Comment

Can haz link pls?

Comment

Comment

I'm calling it right now. Days, if not hours before the fight is supposed to happen they suddenly reconcile their differences, acknowledge the others d34dl3y skillz and never speak of it again.

Comment

Something tells me this duel will be something like this.

:gaygay:

Comment

Wait, are two people who's skills are "too deadly for the ring" going to fight each other. What, are they going to sign some kind of waiver, or just fight to the deaths?
              It's perhaps alittle too late in thier lives to be trying to justify thier ass hattery with actualy fighting ability.
              Maybe Ashida should have accpeted Anthonys challenge if he's so capable of defending his honour.

Comment

Is Elmore paying the required fee to fight AK? It's like $50K just for the privilege to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Ronin View Post
                  Wait, are two people who's skills are "too deadly for the ring" going to fight each other. What, are they going to sign some kind of waiver, or just fight to the deaths?
                  It's perhaps alittle too late in thier lives to be trying to justify thier ass hattery with actualy fighting ability.
                  Maybe Ashida should have accpeted Anthonys challenge if he's so capable of defending his honour.

I see you don't know the trick to defending your honor. You need to wait untill somebody you think you can beat offends you and then defend it.

Comment

Please tell me you have some kind of link or source you can provide to validate this, not that I'm not inclined to believe you. (but this is a bit unbelievable)

Comment

Ashida Kim is calling on his followers everywhere to defend his honor, and stop the illegal use of Kim's deadly secrets. I didn't know that he was calling out Phil though.

As much as everyone seems to dislike Phil around here, I've found him to be an amusing internet personality since waaay back in the old Riddle of Steel forums days.

I for one hope that this challenge results in an endless spiral of funny Youtube videos launched back and forth from both sides.

Comment

I don't defend my honour against people who I can gore.
                        getting myself flat backed by the brick shithouses who train Judo where I do is just a good learning exsperiance.
                        Also, what D.Phoenix said. Phil had better get writing more pulp fiction and saving his pennies.

Comment

I'm not going to believe a goddamn word without some evidence.

It's just too lulzy to be true.

Comment

Its on Phil Elmores Facebook, straight from the horses mouth.

Comment

Oh shit.

Link me. Linkmelinkmelinkmelinkeme

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X