• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abir biblical martial arts

http://wikijutsu.com/martial_arts_vi...artial-arts-2/

this has to be a joke right?

Originally posted by cubarican View Post
    You are talking about posting this in MABS right?

Comment

The annoying presenter guy says he was named as a living legend by Martial Arts Illustrated. It worries me that people actually read Martial Arts Illustrated based on that.

Comment

I'm very disappointed with what is demonstrated in the video, mostly because i thought that the instructor would have been sitting around throwing bibles at everyone like Patches O'Hullahan.

That's my idea of th3 r34l biblical martial art!

Comment

Originally posted by cubarican View Post
          That is either an amazing example of parallel evolution between Abir and several Chinese martial arts, or that the source of Abir is in fact CMA.

I'll leave the decision to Occam's Razor.
          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

According to the great Wiki, the creator of the art was the Kuk Sool Won representative and regional director in Israel. He is also the father of Israeli hip-hop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehoshua_Sofer

I know we have Israeli bullies on the board who may be able to shed some lite on the Abir.

Originally posted by jnp View Post
            That is either an amazing example of parallel evolution between Abir and several Chinese martial arts, or that the source of Abir is in fact CMA.

I was thinking the same thing until I saw the KSW connection.
            I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

Another 3.000 years old martial art. A hidden one, because no one ever saw and hear about it, not even jews.

Comment

Pause at 3:43

Old guy vampire.

Comment

Unless this martial art involves chariots, sickle swords, and slings (WAR DAVID!) I can't be bothered to even click the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
                    Unless this martial art involves chariots, sickle swords, and slings (WAR DAVID!) I can't be bothered to even click the link.
                    it contains dudes with beards. Everyone knows that true martial arts power comes from the facial hair, just ask chuck norris

Comment

I bet the crucifix is their go to move.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post

Trust me, occams razor does not apply in Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
                          You have given me an idea for a new ancient khopesh-based fighting art.
                          I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Comment

Hhhmmmmm so, Korea invented Israel?

Who knew?

Comment

previous Abir threads:

Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
                              You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
                              Originally posted by Humanzee
                              ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
                              Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
                              It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
                              The real deadly:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X