this is the third time i've beaten up a hobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the third time i've beaten up a hobo

So yesterday we did a judo demo for the parks and rec department. As i'm sitting at the bus stop outside the rec center, I see an obviously crazy person cross the street and refuse to move when the light turns. Instead he's doing some kind of funky dance in front of the cars. I yell at him to get out of the road before he gets run over and he shambles over to me like some kind of wigged out zombie and places his hand on the top of my head.

It's been a frustrating demo. I double leg him to mount and yell at him not to touch me (there was a lot of amplitude, i'm amazed he didn't hit his head), he kindof goes limp and I let him go. Only casualty: my shirt, which got strategically ripped, Captain Kirk style.

In retrospect it occured to me that he actually might have been offering me some kind of benediction. You can't just let motherfuckers go around blessing you though. That's what gets you known as a punk who'll let anyone stronger than you bathe you in the blood of the lamb.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

What is this? Look what you made me go and do. I can't believe you did this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post
      So yesterday we did a judo demo for the parks and rec department. As i'm sitting at the bus stop outside the rec center, I see an obviously crazy person cross the street and refuse to move when the light turns. Instead he's doing some kind of funky dance in front of the cars. I yell at him to get out of the road before he gets run over and he shambles over to me like some kind of wigged out zombie and places his hand on the top of my head.

It's been a frustrating demo. I double leg him to mount and yell at him not to touch me (there was a lot of amplitude, i'm amazed he didn't hit his head), he kindof goes limp and I let him go. Only casualty: my shirt, which got strategically ripped, Captain Kirk style.

In retrospect it occured to me that he actually might have been offering me some kind of benediction. You can't just let motherfuckers go around blessing you though. That's what gets you known as a punk who'll let anyone stronger than you bathe you in the blood of the lamb.
      Well you kind of sound like a bit of a dick here.

There are better ways to deescalate run ins w/ crazy people.

Don't get me wrong...sometimes force is needed...but it sounds like you could have gone a little bit further to try and avoid a physical confrontation (imo).

Comment

Am I reading this right?
        You Quentin Jacksonsed a homeless man because he had the temerity to touch you? If he was also an ethnic minority I may have to call you out for gimmick infringement.

Comment

Well, glad to see the far left and the far right can find common ground in their fear of street people.

www.philelmore.com/download.../The_Homeless_Threat.pdf

Comment

To be honest, I am 100% behind you, Hedgey.

You don't ever touch somebody on the top of the head. That's where they keep their soul.

Comment

Uppercuts dont work for you?
              King without a crown

Comment

You can't claim to be restraining someone with an uppercut unless you're a domestic abuser on Cops.

"The only important elements in any society
                are the artistic and the criminal,
                because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

So, you asked a man to come off of the street so you could tackle him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dak View Post
                    So, you asked a man to come off of the street so you could tackle him?
                    That's wrong?

WTF do you want people to do? Double leg people in the middle of rush hour traffic?

That just makes no sense man ...

also sport no work in street. BJJ is mere sport.
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                    BILL HICKS,
                    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I almost suggested that. Jiu jitsu wont work on the street so the man was asked to join Mr. hedge on the sidewalk so he could be properly tackled.

Comment

How did you avoid the lava and aids needles?

Comment

Was this a dirty filthy hobo you touched?
                          Did you wear personal protective equipment to avoid scabies?

Comment

Well, you handle this with a mature and calm manner. Well done, your Mother must be very proud.
                            Originally posted by Nicko1
                            A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

Comment

Hey Hedge, maybe you should change your name to Phil?
                              "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X