• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ungentlemanly conduct- mma article on cracked by who else but seanbaby

Not as funny as seanbaby's other work, but it has it's moments:
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-le...oments-in-mma/

One of my favourite pieces of the article:
    Tank Abbott, with the class one would expect from central casting's idea of a prison movie extra, looked back at the body and mocked his seizure. Mocked his seizure. That's the kind of thing that makes Satan shuffle the papers on his desk and say, "Shit, I don't even think I have a form for that."
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

"There was so much testicle damage being done that twenty years in the future, The Pedro's son was shrieking at his own hand while he faded from existence."

Ha ha ha ha! This is a great read.
    sigpic

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Comment

"The crowd booed and whistled and sometimes threw garbage because no one could agree on the proper social etiquette for watching a man legally kill a penis."

Classic.

Comment

He missed Chute Box vs Hammer House? TUF Noob.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised that Keith Hackney vs Joe Son wasn't on the list, but I guess he used up all the sac attack jokes in the Gary Goodridge part.

Comment

The Aoki FUCK YOU comic made me lol.

Comment

Thank you for linking that. It made my day.

Comment

Accomplishing a gogoplata or an omo is one of the most satisfying things in the world. That and accomplishing chocolate cake.

Comment

This was my favourite line.
                  "It was such a terrible injustice against faces that Bono's orbital bone wrote a song about it."

Comment

I <3 Shinya Aoki.

Comment

Originally posted by shelbydeth View Post
                      This was my favourite line.
                      "It was such a terrible injustice against faces that Bono's orbital bone wrote a song about it."

For me it was a tie between that one or the line right before it: "Tank grabbed Matua by his T-shirt and hit him with a right hand so hard that train accidents thought their father had finally come back home."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X