Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing Kick Stuff

hello everybody,

i found here a amazinge kick sampler. i think they are from germany. Im more a beginner in martial arts, are the kicks good, can i learn from the video?

YouTube- Kicks 2010 // ScooT

I would totally buy that video game just to support a more homosexual friendly video game industry.

Comment

The Koreans really did invent everything; check the clip at 1:01, they seem to have found some hidden wallpaper removal application in their forms. Proof that Korea invented interior decoration.

Comment

It is hard to learn anything from watching clips. I recommend that you find yourself a ballerina school.

Comment

What's with the influx of people asking about Tricking and Wushu? I didn't think it could be any more obvious that this site is about fighting.

Comment

Are the kicks good? Well, they certainly display a high degree of athleticism. Those kicks are more of the demo/cinema/stunt ctegory than sport/combat oriented. It depends upon what you are looking for.

Can I learn from the video? Videos are good for certain things, but stunts and tricks like that should be learned in a proper setting from someone certified to teach. Just going outside and flipping and bouncing off things is a great way to end up in a wheelchair.

Comment

ah okay thank you for some helpful comments. does someone know where i can learn stuff like that?

seems to be that some kicks have a taekwondo style and wushu??

i wanna learn it but i dont want to end up in a wheelchair :-)

i fell in love with this video hahaha:qright4:

Comment

I'll teach you those kicks.

But I'm probably going to tie you down and assfuck you so hard your spine snaps then you're gonna need a wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Manschetta View Post
                  ah okay thank you for some helpful comments. does someone know where i can learn stuff like that?

seems to be that some kicks have a taekwondo style and wushu??

i fell in love with this video hahaha:qright4:
                  Where are you from?

For example i know that a group of dudes trains for demokicks up in Amsterdam.
                  For fancy kicks you'd best look for xma or wushu.
                  just..don't make the mistake that you think you'll be actually able to use it in a fight or something.

here's soe fotage of em, its pretty cool, i saw em in amsterdam one time running up walls and shit, very impressive: no cables, nothing.
                  YouTube- KJER martial arts tricks Promo video 2008

Comment

Originally posted by helmutlvx View Post
                    I'll teach you those kicks.

But I'm probably going to tie you down and assfuck you so hard your spine snaps then you're gonna need a wheelchair.
                    Why do you always act coy and play hard to get? If you like Paul just ask him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
                      Why do you always act coy and play hard to get? If you like Paul just ask him out.
                      I... I don't know.

Maybe I just can't get over... what happened that day back in November.

Y'know, where I got gangraped at a circus by midget strongmen. I mean, it wasn't the most eventful thing in my day, but it made the list.

Comment

That video makes some very valid points about how much cooler martial arts uniforms look if you shorten the sleeves and have different colors for the pants and jacket.

Comment

If you wanna train in something to look cool just learn to play the guitar or something, at least you'll get more tail that way.

Comment

aight.. tricking and parkour has like 8 ground moves which is very hard to master.
                            that's why very few does it because it is hard to start with.

this is what you do.
                            1) google parkour/tricking+your location
                            2) if there is a meat up or something go there and your hooked up.
                            3) if not try to find these basic techniques and train them but stay safe.
                            4) stay safe ;P

Comment

Originally posted by jspeedy View Post
                              If you wanna train in something to look cool just learn to play the guitar or something, at least you'll get more tail that way.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X