shaolins.com are they a scam? any information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    Where did he tell you to take karate? He didn't. He used a ranking that he is familiar with as an example. The first thing he told you, like everyone else, is train something close to home first that you like.
    Oh sorry i think i miss-read it, anyway, after help from rivington i have come to the conclusion not to go to a academy, i will travel to china (Shanghai Pudong) and we are sure to come across a school there which we can go to for the set training times, and then leave later that day come back the next etc, this is best because we can see the sights etc...

Comment

So 4 pages in you are going to do pretty much exactly what you had planned to do when you started this thread, ah to be 15. Be sure to take a lot of pictures. At any rate it is still a nice opportunity to travel and experience other cultures so its a win. Just don't think for a second that you are going to gain any real martial skills out of it.

Comment

its not exactly the same as what i planned to do when i started, its changed alot, im not going to an academy to stay there 7 days a week, we will buy an apartment or go to a hotel or something, also we will be training 7 days a week for as long as we can so i think i will gain some martial arts understanding out of this, i am also learning to do the splits and will take up gymnastics soon to help me learn, we will stay out there for 4-6 months and were going to video the whole thing :D , i may also write a journal for a project in my english literature at university :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X