1 bat + getaway car > 10 drunk retards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 bat + getaway car > 10 drunk retards

This is a video i came across where a group of drunk idiots are randomly harassing kicking cars going on the street till one dude with a bat confronts them and hilarity ensues........

YouTube- ‪Drunk thugs taught a lesson‬‎

EPIC WIN! Too bad he didn't accidentally kill one of them. Or all of them.

Fucking wastes of air, all of em. Good on bat-man. He should be the next BOTM.

Comment

is this the third posting of this video?

Boston Chinatown Streetfight - Bat v Multiple Attackers - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

The Baseball Bat - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
      Last edited by chainpunch; 8/10/2010 6:54pm, .

Comment

Oh wow didnt notice all those threads, been away from bullshido this week. But i like my subject line a lot better than the other two threads :)

Comment

Aaah, those were some loud klunks.

Comment

When i see these videos i can never work out why the idiot with the camera cant point it at the item of interest. Maybe only retards own video cameras.

also, ha ha ha. It was good to see those guys get the beating they needed.

Comment

Am I the only one surprised (read: dissapointed) that they kept getting up?

Comment

No, I'm also disappointed to find that a thwack with a baseball bat is not the fight-ending blow I'd always believed it was. Now I have to re-evaluate the effectiveness of the home-defense equipment I keep under my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by hairydynamicist View Post
                  yes. the rest of us likes a good carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by hairydynamicist View Post
                    I wasnt surprised. Humans are much tougher than most people seem to think.

What he should have done was poke him in the eye or hit him in the nuts. Forget the bat, everyone knows that nobody can stand up to those deadly moves... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BaronVonDingDong View Post
                      No, I'm also disappointed to find that a thwack with a baseball bat is not the fight-ending blow I'd always believed it was. Now I have to re-evaluate the effectiveness of the home-defense equipment I keep under my bed.
                      If you wanna take someone out with extreme seriousness you have to remove hunks of flesh and hopefully some bone. Even what we think of as effective historic blunt weapons had cutty or spiky things on them.

Look into some choppy type stuff like machetes, bowie, Kali type stuff if you can't have shooty stuff.

You never seen someone hit with a bat before? I think it's horrifying because how long it can take and just how fucking cruel it can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
                        You never seen someone hit with a bat before? I think it's horrifying because how long it can take and just how fucking cruel it can be.
                        No, actually, there aren't that many horrifically-brutal baseball-bat beatings in the English department these days - not since Professor Bloom retired at least.

Maybe I'll put my axe under the bed instead. It's oddly-weighted though, and (I imagine) unwieldy to re-cock if you've swung once and missed. Is there a specific name for the short cutlasses pirates use to board ships? That's the fella I need.

Comment

Originally posted by BaronVonDingDong View Post
                          No, actually, there aren't that many horrifically-brutal baseball-bat beatings in the English department these days - not since Professor Bloom retired at least.

Maybe I'll put my axe under the bed instead. It's oddly-weighted though, and (I imagine) unwieldy to re-cock if you've swung once and missed. Is there a specific name for the short cutlasses pirates use to board ships? That's the fella I need.
                          ugh ... you'd have to ask a ninja or a pirate, they would know.
                          baseball bat attack video
                          Spoiler:

YouTube- ‪Baseball Bat Attack‬‎

this one is a little off topic tho. The melon is attacky than the bat.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqHnqj6dPx8

If you could swing like this I guess it could be quick a thing but as they say"balls no hit back".
                          YouTube- ‪Combat Commercial‬‎
                          also the new senior combat 10"

Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/11/2010 8:37am, . Reason: basic literacy and video links

Comment

If you let this guy swinging the baseball bat be the conclusive evidance on whether or not a baseball bat is effective then allow me to be the guy that shows if grappling is effective against bigger opponents.

A baseball bat can be lethal and cause serious injury it is surprising these thugs just walked away based on the report the bat made. They sounded like hard hits. The camera is to far away for us to see the hits so we cant tell what type of hits they took. It look like most of his strikes were just keeping them away rather than attacking them.

First use two hands. Next strike the long bones at a perpendicular angle. One good blow to someones arm will cause a serious fracture that usually takes them out of the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by chainpunch View Post
                              If you let this guy swinging the baseball bat be the conclusive evidance on whether or not a baseball bat is effective then allow me to be the guy that shows if grappling is effective against bigger opponents.

A baseball bat can be lethal and cause serious injury it is surprising these thugs just walked away based on the report the bat made. They sounded like hard hits. The camera is to far away for us to see the hits so we cant tell what type of hits they took. It look like most of his strikes were just keeping them away rather than attacking them.

First use two hands. Next strike the long bones at a perpendicular angle. One good blow to someones arm will cause a serious fracture that usually takes them out of the equation.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone hit with a bat in a strategic and scientific method. Not saying a bat can't be used right, I just haven't seen it.

In the incidents I have seen people tend to dive on a bat/bat holding limb a little more readily than a blade. Tends to turn it into a grappling match and then someone beats someone almost like form of corporal punishment.

Good advice tho.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X