Sports Karate (TippyTappy) - Dimitris Triantafyllis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vorpal View Post
    It's not really a sport, more like an activity.

Yea, just like basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by aznraven View Post
      I can't, that is what these tournaments are called, sports karate tournaments, it is not a term I came up with.

Let throw names at everything, no face-punch bullshit, no striking-bullshit, human-cockfighting bullshit.

This is a legitimate sport, just as TKDers try to kick each other to score points, or kendoist try to land a first hit.
      Right, this is no more or less of a sport than say... calvinball. /sarcasm My point isn't that this isn't a sport, it is. My point is that you're using an overly broad term to refer to this freeze tag BS that means more than just it. "Sport karate", if taking the term at face value, includes everything we've mentioned, from kyokushin style to this nonsense. Hence my objection.

Also, my mind is utterly blown, now that I noticed that you practice kyokushin, yet are giving some level of credit to this horsecrap. :tard:

Comment

Originally posted by Whacker View Post
        Also, my mind is utterly blown, now that I noticed that you practice kyokushin, yet are giving some level of credit to this horsecrap. :tard:
        It's the abs. They're so chiseled that it boggles the mind and discombobulates the senses.

Comment

Yea, just like basketball.

I was thinking soccer, there would have to be less hard contact in Basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Whacker View Post
            Right, this is no more or less of a sport than say... calvinball. /sarcasm
            My point isn't that this isn't a sport, it is. My point is that you're using an overly broad term to refer to this freeze tag BS that means more than just it. "Sport karate", if taking the term at face value, includes everything we've mentioned, from kyokushin style to this nonsense. Hence my objection.
            not

Comment

Having governing orgs and standard rules doesn't make anything a sport (unless you think contract bridge is a sport, talk about stupid arguments). You are also launching an argument over whether a reference to Calvinball is an appropriate analogy. That may rank as the dumbest thing I've seen on BS yet. Please stop posting.

And if calvinball did exist it's complete lack of standard rules would enable it to transend all sports and save tigers from extinction due to increased demand.

Comment

Having governing orgs and standard rules doesn't make anything a sport (unless you think contract bridge is a sport, talk about stupid arguments).
                Of course! I totally failed to see how tippy-tappy karate is no more physical than bridge. This explains why this guy trains in a similar manner to professional bridge players.

Comment

Originally posted by Squerlli View Post
                  Eat a dick gramps.
                  That's what I call your pacifier, as much crying as you have been doing lately

Comment

Originally posted by Petter View Post
                    Of course! I totally failed to see how tippy-tappy karate is no more physical than bridge. This explains why this guy trains in a similar manner to professional bridge players.
                    I didn't say anything about the physicality of bridge, I merely stated that having a governing org and standard rules does not make it a sport. I know it's difficult but try to keep up.

Comment

I didn't say anything about the physicality of bridge, I merely stated that having a governing org and standard rules does not make it a sport. I know it's difficult but try to keep up.
                      definitionsport.

Comment

sport

–noun 1. an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.
                        It is a sport, "It is not a sport, more of an activity". According to your highness? And who else? Just making a obvious illogical statement then trying to back it up is painful to watch.

Hope this stops your attempts at justifying why it is not a sport to save you from sounding like a complete retard. (you're halfway there)
                        Last edited by aznraven; 8/12/2010 1:23pm, .

Comment

It's a sport, but it's a shit sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Odacon View Post
                            It's a sport, but it's a shit sport.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                              That's what I call your pacifier, as much crying as you have been doing lately
                              You just get your ass kicked or something? Your husband not putting out? Drug habit becoming harder to sustain? Sand in your vag?

What's wrong pookie?

Comment

It is a sport, "It is not a sport, more of an activity". According to your highness? And who else? Just making a obvious illogical statement then trying to back it up is painful to watch.

Hope this stops your attempts at justifying why it is not a sport to save you from sounding like a complete retard. (you're halfway there)
                                1. It's not a sport mostly because it is unmanly and ghey.

2. Yes, according to me.

3. You and this other idiot are going into flatspins defending adults playing krotty tag on a comedy forum. Seriously, it's a comedy forum. I swear, look up at the top under YMAS. Goddammit you're stupid.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X