Is it broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it broken?

Got into a fight at mcdonalds with some impatient jerks accidently hit one in the back of his head the pain in my hand was instant my palm is bruised and i think the knuckle above my little finger might be broken. but how do you tell.

Go to the doctor.

Comment

Yes, see a doctor.

And in the future, remember that grappling is the order of the day in fast-food fisticuffs.

Get well soon.

Comment

Stop punching people in Micky D's and you have more than likely broken something, go see a doctor and make sure.
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Did you sign up for the account to ask this? You're better off going to your local urgent care or emergency room.

Comment

ah, Newbietown.

OP, why did you strike a fellow fast food seeker at the Mickey D's?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X