Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello (Long Island, NY)

Hello everyone,

Currently, after trying out Serra's, I was cool with it, very demanding, but I feel it was worth it.

I do not mind the drive, my girlfriend lives around the area. I just figure it was easier to go to her house afterwards, and I go to grad school in the Bronx and soon my internship in CT. So, I do not mind driving.

Do you think Serra's is overwhelming for a newbie like me?

You go to school in the Bronx, you're internship is in CT and you go to Serra's in Huntington or East Meadow?

I think the commuting is what would be overwhelming. Where do you actually live?

Comment

Riverhead, NY. The east end of Long Island.

I want to sign up for Serra's and Longo. Should I do it, or just go to Longo's since it is cheaper?
      Last edited by lavender gooms; 7/13/2010 8:57am, .

Comment

I think Vamos Jiu Jitsu is near you, deffinitly check them out before you make any commitments with serras, i hear they're great.

Comment

I will check them out, I am going in on Friday, but I did sign up at Longo's. I really want to improve my boxing and learn kickboxing.

Comment

sweet, let me know how you like it man. theres a few other options, but thats the closest to you and a very good school.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X