Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can *your* instructor kill a man at 20 paces with his car keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can *your* instructor kill a man at 20 paces with his car keys?

That's right, no, he can't, but this guy can...

YouTube- gongkwon yusul & Throwing knife, nail

(Take note of his knuckles also.)

P.S. I've posted one or two of his videos before (hard sparring, drills, plenty of good stuff on his channel) in relevant threads, but this is outlandishly awesome enough to deserve it's own YMAS thread imo. I just wonder, with all the striking & grappling...when exactly did he find time to practice this?

Originally posted by maofas View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw1wlriLCk

P.S. I've posted one or two of his videos before (hard sparring, drills, plenty of good stuff on his channel) in relevant threads, but this is outlandishly awesome enough to deserve it's own YMAS thread imo. I just wonder, with all the striking & grappling...when exactly did he find time to practice this?
    You know, this video may have somewhat inspired ChosonNinja's improvised (nail, needle, BBQ fork, etc.) shuriken stuff. That was the very first thing that popped into my head when I watched.

Comment

I recall years ago seeing a video of some guy that claimed he was able to throw a paperclip so hard it would pierce glass and could kill. Then you also have the Ricky Jay killer playing cards stuff. However you toss it throwing things is fun.

Comment

"Can *my* instructor kill a man at 20 paces with his car keys?"

Not yet, but I'll teach him tonight...
        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
        Originally posted by Devil
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
        I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

WHere are the keys? And I hope that they practice on moving targets.

Comment

Dunno about my instructor. But I can. If the key is big and pointy.

Comment

^
              Cheater!

Hey, something weird. I could've sworn the original version of that video had one more section where he's taking coins and throwing them edgewise straight through a piece of plywood. Hmmph!

Comment

I found his choice of background music rather fitting.

Because like Maroon 5, I too cant find a reason or have the time to ever watch that again.

Good find.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw1wlriLCk

"Note to self, don't piss this guy off at Home Depot." <- Best youtube quote ever.

Also, yeah it's not that hard to kill somebody with your carkeys.
                  HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
                  https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

Brilliant, But i do find myself a little disappointed that at the end we didn't see an actual kitchen sink embedded in the target.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                      "Note to self, don't piss this guy off at Home Depot." <- Best youtube quote ever.

...and this is why you should never talk to women.

Just stay at home and play with your.....car keys.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post

Wow....I'm torn between wanting one and thinking it's idiotic since the bullet managed to flip over and hit the guy horizontally.

Comment

Wow....I'm torn between wanting one and thinking it's idiotic since the bullet managed to flip over and hit the guy horizontally.
                          It is my uneducated opinion that the key-chain gun would not be a good tool for self-defense. It is not obviously a weapon that you can use to scare someone off. Furthermore, shooting .25 with basically no barrel at all, the effective range is so short that you'd have to be right on top of someone to use it and any fatal wound it inflicted might come after you've been wounded or killed yourself.
                          HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
                          https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

Well, it's not like people get into self-defense situations from across the street. Dunno, I like the idea of it for accessibility's sake (i.e. if you're walking to your car, it's already out and in your hand, and it doesn't look like a gun), but I don't know enough about guns to have a more educated opinion than you really.

Either way, it's just my inner ninjer (we all have one) wanting one, I doubt I'd ever really buy/use something like that.

Comment

Need I remind you people about Kingdom Hearts?
                              This key-killing instructor is entering copyright infringement territory.
                              Hope he can lawyer across a parking lot as well as he can key.

=================
                              Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
                              I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                              Originally posted by Rock Ape
                              Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X