Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Advanced Ninjutsu LOLs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    They need to redo all the routines wearing Godzilla and Megalon costumes. The fakey stomping thing at 0:37 would be ace if it was Godzilla.

    Meanwhile, I think we are all missing the point of the video - he is not really demonstrating any physical technique. It seems obvious that this school teaches (via internet video) how to project debilitating Ki that not only makes your opponent extremely slow, but causes him to lose all equilibrium and forget how to fight altogether. True awesomeness.

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by Mr. Loobner View Post
      I saw that too.
      It's almost like this 'Dojo' picture was taken in the back corner an office or something.
      Maybe it's a picture of a masonic hazing in the back of the lodge.

      Also, I wonder what happened to the ceiling tiles that once occupied those randomly-spaced openings in the ceiling grid (shinai tracks?). I think that may be against building codes for business occupancy in the States - I know it's a no-go for hospitals.
      Know ur history plz. :5shocking
      YouTube- Bruce Lee Jump Kicks the light fixture for no reason

      Bruce Lee - father of advanced cagefighting.

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by shelbydeth View Post
        I'm positive this video was posted before. Not that it has gotten any less facepalm inducing.
        a facepalm is a more effective technique.:tongue5:

        seriously, does 'expert village' check their "experts"

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by baby_cart View Post
          a facepalm is a more effective technique.:tongue5:

          seriously, does 'expert village' check their "experts"
          It's not just martial arts either. When I was first teaching myself to ice skate I found some pretty amazing videos and then a roller hockey guy that was just... terribad even by my newbie standards. Beer leaguer with a big ass gut to prove it, yeegh.

          The martial arts videos are far worse to be fair.

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by baby_cart View Post
            a facepalm is a more effective technique.:tongue5:

            seriously, does 'expert village' check their "experts"
            No.

            YouTube- Kids' Self-Defense Attacks : Kids' Self-Defense: Ear Tear Attack
            YouTube- Kids' Self-Defense Attacks : Kids' Self-Defense: Mouth Attack

            Comment


              #81
              I am just glad that those people are not in a third-world country like mine, where 5-7 year old streetkids bash each other up copying pacquiao' flurry and ippo makunouchi's 'dempsey roll.

              no, i am not kidding. these kids wait outside fast-food outlets like pizza hut or jolibee(our version of mcdonald's) begging customers their leftover food and drink that they took 'to go'. punching each other is their pastime.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by baby_cart View Post
                I am just glad that those people are not in a third-world country like mine, where 5-7 year old streetkids bash each other up copying pacquiao' flurry and ippo makunouchi's 'dempsey roll.

                no, i am not kidding. these kids wait outside fast-food outlets like pizza hut or jolibee(our version of mcdonald's) begging customers their leftover food and drink that they took 'to go'. punching each other is their pastime.
                Do they ever gang up on the grownups and take food by force?

                How many 7-year-olds would it take to beat up a grown man, anyway?

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                  Do they ever gang up on the grownups and take food by force?

                  How many 7-year-olds would it take to beat up a grown man, anyway?
                  Haven't you ever seen Hostel?

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by XXIV View Post
                    Haven't you ever seen Hostel?
                    I was thinking about Hostel. :XXsmoker:

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                      Do they ever gang up on the grownups and take food by force?

                      How many 7-year-olds would it take to beat up a grown man, anyway?

                      nope, security guards keep them away from customers. if the carpark is big then there's a problem.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        If this is Childrens' Self-Defense, why is the fat old lady attacking a little girl with fish hooking and ear gouge?

                        Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't Lebell be the attacker instead of that bitch? Why am I asking all kinds of obvious questions?
                        Last edited by helmutlvx; 6/28/2010 10:43am, .

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by helmutlvx View Post
                          If this is Childrens' Self-Defense, why is the fat old lady attacking a little girl with fish hooking and ear gouge?

                          Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't Lebell be the attacker instead of that bitch? Why am I asking all kinds of obvious questions?
                          The techniques are far too extreme to demonstrate on grown-ups. Simples.

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the whole premise behind "ninjutsu" to remain unseen, undetected, and avoid direct confrontation? Seeing as how these kids are faced with a confrontation, it seems they failed in their primary goal.

                            And why are they going up close and hand to hand? What happened to all that ninja blade throwing, smoke bombs, and knock-out gas?

                            Is ninja fail redundant?
                            =================
                            Kama Sutra blue belt.

                            Originally posted by Emevas
                            I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                            Originally posted by Rock Ape
                            Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

                            Dipshit

                            Comment

                            Collapse

                            Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                            Working...
                            X