Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European bullies - TD in Malmo (Sweden) in March?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    European bullies - TD in Malmo (Sweden) in March?

    So, guys (yeah - everyone from the Euro Mega TD, I'm looking at you...), is anyone willing to come to the Land of the Vikings and do a TD in Scandinavia?

    We can make this happen any week-end in March. And if there is interest, there is also the possibility of having some sort of (free) workshop at the same time. Probably in Fiore's Abrazare, possibly in some Silat ground fighting or some such as well.

    Personally, I'm hoping to meet Zendokan again, after 6 months of us both crosstraining in other arts. If there is any justice in this world, I'll have my ass handed to me this time. :icon_geek

    We can probably arrange for some simplistic (shower and floor...) accomodation as well, also for free.

    Thoughts? Anyone?

    #2
    Hello Mackan,

    What is the averige temperature around March? I have to know if I have to pack light or heavy, because I'm coming.

    I'm now in between jobs, so I can't make it to the London TD, but normally around March I should already have a new one, so I can make it.

    Can you give some information about the closest airport, because I think that flying will be the cheapest and fastest way to get there?

    See you soon,
    Zendo
    Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Originally posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

    Comment


      #3

      Comment


        #4
        March 13?

        Comment


          #5
          subscribing

          not knowing, have to check my agenda and 'm too tired to do much thinking right now.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mackan View Post
            March 13?
            At this moment, it would be ok for me, but I'll have to check it when I've got a new job (hopefully, this month).
            Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
            You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
            Originally posted by Humanzee
            ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
            Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
            It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
            The real deadly:

            Comment


              #7
              hy hey!

              sounds really cool!!!
              its highly unlikely though i can make it!
              :-(

              but who knows..

              Comment


                #8
                I'm practically next door. If it looks exciting and people I care about are showing I'll come too.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'm Norwegian, and I fly for chump change while in the country, so if there's free lodgings, I'd only end up paying for the flight to and from CPH, which should make it quite affordable to my limited economy. If there's any interest in this TD, I may very well be interested.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Ok - everybody - March 13 is not going to happen. March 20th, though. And now that date is set in stone :)

                    Sorry for any inconvenience.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by MEGALEF View Post
                      I'm practically next door. If it looks exciting and people I care about are showing I'll come too.
                      Ditto. Live in Lund as well. Though I wouldn't have high expectations of what I can do. I realized early that I had an aptitude for martial arts, and due to reasons I can't fathom other than being a scared wuss, I decided to join what now seems to be a McDojang. It's alright though, I'm picking up Muay Thai as well.

                      Originally posted by Mackan View Post
                      Ok - everybody - March 13 is not going to happen. March 20th, though. And now that date is set in stone :)

                      Sorry for any inconvenience.
                      I'm supposed to work Saturday from 1400-2000, but I'll just call and say I can't come. Hehehe. This is going to be fun fun fun ;D

                      PS: I will most likely be the lightest guy there. In my opinion, that's great for me, not so great for you.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Mackan View Post
                        Ok - everybody - March 13 is not going to happen. March 20th, though. And now that date is set in stone :)

                        Sorry for any inconvenience.

                        It's better for me, so normally I will come. Now just have to find a job in January. :-(

                        Oh yeah, btw Mackan from tuesday I'm adding 1 hour of good old fashioned English Boxing to my weekly training routine.
                        It ain't much, but I'll take any benefit to avoid the onslaughter you did last year to me ;-)

                        See you soon,
                        Zendo
                        Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
                        You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
                        Originally posted by Humanzee
                        ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
                        Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
                        It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
                        The real deadly:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Metallon View Post
                          Ditto. Live in Lund as well. Though I wouldn't have high expectations of what I can do. I realized early that I had an aptitude for martial arts, and due to reasons I can't fathom other than being a scared wuss, I decided to join what now seems to be a McDojang. It's alright though, I'm picking up Muay Thai as well.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            OK - guys...

                            Due to a lot of reasons, but mostly lack of interest, it looks like this is not going to happen, after all.

                            It all boils down to me and Zendokan and maybe two fighters from Lund.

                            We'll see if there is a bigger interest later in the year, and not so close to the London TD.

                            Comment


                              #15

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X