Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta throwdown Video thread

Coming soon!

(right click-view image to see bigger version)

Despite the pitifully low turn out, pretty successful throw down. No mat fee and we mostly had the freedom to use what we needed of the facilities. Whiteshark even got suckered into sparring with the kickboxing team, teehee.

Thanks Sco, Party Boy and Whiteshark for being the only decent human beings out of all the Georgia Bullies :)

Is Whiteshark the one with the gray shorts? He looks like a shark, it would make sense.

Comment

Correct.

Comment

Why are you teasing me? :(

Comment

I would take it as a compliment, but if it distresses you, I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark
            Why are you teasing me? :(
            your hair stays sleek and spikey even after getting punched in the head, slung around, rolled on, gassing, diving, kicked and kicking all while kneebahing pplz.

Comment

lol, I meant about starting a video thread with no videos! :)

Comment

I'm just surprised there's a thread up already... and jeez, am I giving the most pitiful omega salute or what?

Comment

Hey there. I'm 'sco's little brother. I took the epic picture ya'll see, and I did all of 'sco's videos, so the crappy camera work you'll see when 'sco uploads said videos is me. I suck at ringside camera work. I did take a few of his videos in an older judo tourney, but he tells me he never posted them.

Comment

videos up! for all you bored ppl without lives, behold the greatness that is bullshido!

linkage:

katt vs whiteshark
                    katt vs 'sco

Comment

OMG! I can't believe you missed my powerbomb on Kat! You took the camera away right when I did it then we are laying on the ground and you even say, "Wow that was the coolest thing I've ever seen." but we don't get to see it! lol

Comment

No YouTube?

(firewall)

Comment

I second the youtube request

Comment

Geeze. My camera work sucks. I just now got around to watching them, courtesy of me being on the interwebs more often than not. Note to self, leave the camera to sco when he's not getting kicked in the head.

Comment

Sounds like you guys had as much fun as we did in Boston.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X